#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"i have seen women around you"

REI TODOROKI WAS indeed one of the more beautiful women in Japan

REI TODOROKI WAS indeed one of the more beautiful women in Japan. But somehow, someway- that wasn't enough for Enji. Instead of loving her like most husbands do to their wives, he abused her- mentally, emotionally, physically, yet she loved him anyways. Hoping he would change. 

"Ahhh that's right, that's right. CITIZENS OF JAPAN! ARE YOU WATCHING?!" 

Shiro shouted out towards the mobile cameras in the air. The heroes couldn't see them at all, but the citizens could see what was happening in Japan. They were seeing the destruction and the fall of heroes happening. 

Rei loved a busy man, a man who served the country. A man who was supposed to save others, not bring them down to the worst stage of despair. 

"Endeavor-san~ your opponent is me!"

She charged at him with her hands extended in front of her and smoke coming from them in thick wafts of white. He charged back at her with eyebrows furrowed and an enraged expression on his face. The shouts of the two pillars of fire echoed throughout Japan as an explosion was made when ice and fire combined. 

She remembered the day her father and mother had one of the most heated arguments they ever had. She was the only one at home after all.  

"Endeavor-san! Do you remember your son Ichirou?" 

Endeavor's eyes widened and his fire weakened. 'No way' he thought- but that was enough of a gap for Shiro to be able to land a hit on the man, sending him back a few feet effectively. 

Teramoto Ichirou. A two year old with a very strong and early blooming fire quirk. But a fire quirk nonetheless. A child born out of selfishness, mistakes, and wedlock. Teramoto Ichirou. Endeavor's dead son made from a drunk night. 

"You think no one would find out? You think no one would find out about the numerous women you've had?!" 

She taunted him while running and darting around him at lightning fast speed with no mercy at all. He wasn't expecting the numerous hits that came onto him. They were sharp and hurt like hell- but they weren't enough to kill him