#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"don't think you can talk your way"

SHIRO WALKED BESIDE Chisaki holding a little girl in her arms 'Hang on a bit more Eri, they'll save you soon' she thought, while rubbing the back of Eri's head comfortingly

SHIRO WALKED BESIDE Chisaki holding a little girl in her arms 'Hang on a bit more Eri, they'll save you soon' she thought, while rubbing the back of Eri's head comfortingly. Chisaki stared at the teen with a light blush. Suddenly the ground beneath them rumbled. 

"They're here" 

Shiro's eyes glow a bright blue for a second as she looks at the child in her arms- who visibly tenses up at the sudden rumbling of the ground

"Chisaki, let's go. They'll catch up if we're any slower"

Shiro tells him with a fake tone of urgency, as the man just nods before ushering both her and Kurono further down the hallways. Eri tenses up in the arms of the ravenette girl, but relaxes once she feels a comforting hand on her head. 'I have to lie Eri, but don't worry.' She makes eye contact with the little girl in her eyes before sending her a soft smile and whispering in her ear.

"They'll save you soon"

Looking up quickly, she realized she had started lagging behind the two yakuza members- who were too busy discussing things to realize. So to console the trembling girl in her arms, she risked hurting herself by conjuring up a tiny blue fire bunny with her quirks. The little girl stopped trembling as she watched the small bunny hop around in the air. 

"Excuse me"

On instinct, Shiro undoes the bunny and wraps one arm more protectively around Eri—who had her legs wrapped around Shiro's torso—while the older girl's other hand clenched the sword on her right hip. She immediately flicked her kitsune mask over her face– slowly unsheathing her sword. Her eyes widen a fraction as she realizes who was standing in front of the two.  

'Isn't he a third year at UA?' 

She invisibly relaxed, just enough so that the other two wouldn't notice– as they had their eyes back on her and Eri. Shiro watched as he said a few words directed at Chisaki, before his eyes drifted over to her very own figure which held the little girl in her arms– his eyes widening slightly as he recognized the person.