#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"i'm erasing myself from the narrative"

TO DISAPPEAR, meaning to cease being visible to anyone and anything, to be invisible, to erase your presence from the naked eye

TO DISAPPEAR, meaning to cease being visible to anyone and anything, to be invisible, to erase your presence from the naked eye. Just exactly what Enji did to Rei when she had damaged—what he liked to call—his greatest creation. 

Unlike what most people thought however- Rei was plenty well with disappearing from the public eye. Maybe she hated the fact that she wasn't going to be able to see her children anymore, or as freely as she used to. But other than that- she hid herself deliberately. 

Shiro remembered that day all too well, the burning of Shoto's face, her mom being sent off, the pain she felt in her heart when she had started blaming her cowardice. She remembered it vividly, as if it was yesterday. 

But right now she was writing a new story, a story of her own—but yet again—it was happening. Someone she loved was being erased and deleted from the final draft of her narrative. 

"Tomura? OI TOMURA SNAP OUTTA IT!"

She was watching one of the people she loved get devoured by power, and she hated every waking moment of it. 

The three of them were in the black space in their consciences. Shiro, Tomura, and Midoriya. For once after a very long time- she was standing beside Midoriya. The greenette could feel the fear roaring in his veins as he made eye contact with the black haired girl- she was the only one unrestrained, but for some reason- she wasn't attacking him. 

Instead her focus immediately shifted to the white haired man who was struggling a distance away from them. 

"TOMURA!!"

"Get out... don't come any closer..." 

Shiro wanted to run to him, but when she saw the person behind Tomura, she had stiffened up. Her feet felt heavy and suddenly she couldn't move any further. 

"MASTER PLEASE STOP!"

"Don't interfere Shiro... Even if either of you say so, if I hadn't lent either of you my powers, Tomura would be burnt to a crisp and Shiro would be dead. Even if you survived that, wouldn't a fall from this height mean certain death?"