#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"do you know what angelica said when i told her what you'd done?"

THE NEXT DAY AT UA was a more silent and awkward one. Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugo had entered the classroom with an ominous aura surrounding the three of them. Shoto didn't bother to go to school, as he was still in grieving. 

Mina and Sero were concerned for their three friends and the dekusquad was confused as to why the half hot half cold boy was absent, as he usually never missed a day in school. 

Momo was still both very confused and hurt from what had happened yesterday 'what did he mean it's my fault?' she was deep in thought as she tried to think of anything she had done wrong. She was tempted to ask Kirishima who was the closest to Shoto yesterday, but ultimately decided against it. 

"Ka-kaachan, are you ok? You're quiet."

Bakugo didn't even look at him 

"shut up Deku" 

Yet for some reason his words seemed even harsher and colder than ever before. He seemed to be grieving, sad, guilty, his voice was as cold as ice and the faces on Kirishima and Denki had the same emotions showing on their faces but they were silent. 

Suddenly the door burst open and someone who looked like the janitor entered the classroom 

"Excuse me, which seat belongs to Shiro Todoroki?" he asked the closest person in the classroom, who just so happened to be Denki. The yellow haired male froze before silently and shakily pointing to the seat at the back. The janitor thanked him before walking over to the seat

The class watched as he made his way over to one of the unoccupied seats at the back and quietly lifted it up easily over his head. 

"Hey Toru, who used to sit there?" Uraraka asked the invisible who shrugged her uniform covered shoulders. "I- I don't remember, I think it was Todoroki's sister" 

Bakugo who was sitting right behind the invisible girl, had tensed up at the mention of the Todoroki twin, it didn't go unnoticed by Midoriya of course, he would just have to question the blonde about it later.