#' 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

"you'll be back, like before~"

10 YEARS LATER

If you were to ask any of the top heroes what the biggest turning point in their life was, they would say it was the great war ten years ago. Do you remember the war ten years ago? Let me refresh THEIR epilogue for you dear reader. 

Ten years ago the world lost a wonderful hero and her family lost a wonderful sister and daughter. Yes, I'm talking about Shiro Todoroki. 

Ten years ago Shiro Todoroki lost her life in the battle against her biggest enemy... her father. Now what happened to him? 

He lived...

Fuck. He lived.

He lived albeit miserable, but he unfortunately lived. 

He lived to see his son's glory as he rose to be number three on the hero charts. He lived to see his other son give up on revenge and instead pursue life atoning for his sins and grieving his sister's death. 

And what about the others?

"Any updates on case number 1098, Toga Himiko?" 

An old brown haired detective asked the man on the computer who sadly shook his head in resignation. "No updates sir, the same as ten years ago. It's like she's completely gone off the face of the earth." he replies to Tsukauchi- who, 10 years later, is still working as a detective. The man sighed. 

"And special case number 0001?"

The man on the computer shook his head again. "Still no body found sir, aside from ashes genetically proven to be hers." he said, making Tsukauchi rub his forehead. "And the others?"