#' 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦

"soon you'll see~"

"soon you'll see~"

HELLO LOVELIES~

first of all i would like to say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS BOOK!! 

tbh, i wrote this on a whim after seeing this one animation based on one of my all time favorite songs "first burn" from the broadway musical 'Hamilton'. 

i didn't expect this book to get this big and i didn't expect myself to finish this either. but as horikoshi kept updating the mha manga, ideas just kept pouring into my head and into this book and i'm very content with how it turned out, especially with such supportive readers like you guys, i didn't run out of motivation knowing that people were actually reading my book and enjoying it.

recently, i've been getting back into volleyball training and face to face activities in general so i am unable to find time to write my other books, but i am so glad i was able to finish this book.  im currently in the process of editing and rewriting my kurotsuki x oc book so please support that too, it'll mean so much to me!! 

in a few chapters, i actually project myself and my own thoughts on the hero-villain society in mha into shiro which is one of the things i enjoyed doing the most while writing this, as well as adding in hamilton references from time to time. 

SECONDLY, 

i would like to thank those readers who have been with me since the earlier stages and chapters of this book. 

special mentions to

one of my favorite authors and inspiration for shiro : -n1trvx