#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"don't"

"don't"

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY at heights alliance, especially in the dorms of class 1A

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY at heights alliance, especially in the dorms of class 1A. It was a blissful saturday for most–except for four teens who had been thinking non stop about their past classmate in their own times.

Kirishima and Denki had resided themselves into their rooms for a while now–which definitely worried their friends. Bakugo on the other hand was more discreet with how he was handling it. Although at times the memory of what he had said at the enemy base haunted him in his sleep–which usually resulted in sleepless nights for him.

Shoto on the other hand was surprisingly back on his feet in classes. The provisional licensing test was coming up soon. So as trained by his father he unconsciously brushed away unnecessary thoughts that would only hinder his training–and it just so happened to be the death of his sister.

While Shoto was meditating, three knocks resounded on his door—snapping him out of his meditative state to open it—only to reveal Midoriya.

"Todoroki-kun, we have guests downstairs so Aizawa-sensei requested everyone to come down."

Shoto only nods before exiting his own room and following Midoriya down to the common area. As they were walking, a thought swirled in the greenette's mind—he wanted to ask the bi-color haired male a question but was too afraid and questioned if it was the right time—so he just stared at him.

"Midoriya, do you need something from me?"

The smaller of the two blushed in embarrassment to see that he had been caught staring. He immediately yelped and shook his hands in panic as they stopped in the middle of the hallway for a bit. Midoriya scartched the back of his neck sheepishly before meeting eyes with Todoroki. 

"How- uhh, how are you holding up Todoroki-kun? After your sister's dea-"

Before Midoriya could continue his sentence Todoroki had turned around and continued walking "I'm fine Midoriya. Don't concern yourself over small matters" he stated coldly, making the greenette rush after him–although in confusion 'small matters?' he decided not to question it any further before following after the silent male to greet their guests.