#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"explain to the children"

THEY DIDN'T KNOW YET. The other two Todoroki children still didn't know that their mother wasn't at the hospital anymore. All they knew was that two more of their siblings were still alive and breathing. Shock was the only thing that filled Fuyumi as she watched the news on the tv at the school she taught at. 

"Touya? Shiro?" 

Natsuo was trembling in shock as well, not wanting to believe what he was seeing. There was just no way. No fucking way anything was real at the moment. All while Endeavor was on his knees with the same expression coating his facial features like thick paint over chipped walls. 

"Touya and Shiro are dead. This is an unforgivable lie" 

Shiro only laughed crazily in his face as Touya taunted their father with a grin. "We're alive and kicking! It's an unforgivable truth father! So sad that you never bothered to invite us to your fire-quirk infested agency, even if Shiro was at UA you didn't think a second thought of it!" the oldest said as the sister leaned on him with a fake sad nod and pout. 

Compress and Spinner were so focused on trying to awaken Tomura that they had forgotten about that important fact that the siblings had revealed to them a long time ago. "Ah, that's right, you both belong to that trashy family. I totally forgot" Compress said. 

"I forgot too- anyways, focus. Wake up Shigaraki! We're here! Give Machia an order!" 

Spinner said while holding onto a passed out Tomura. "You can swab us or take some blood samples as a souvenir if you don't believe us" Touya said with a mocking and confident smirk on his face. 

"Go run a DNA test or some shit, you'll end up getting the same results. Unless one of us is actually like Ichirou, right? Though that won't really change anything as our test results are being broadcasted right now"

Shiro taunted her father with a smirk. While all of Japan listened and watched both Touya and Shiro hold pieces of paper containing test results in their hands.