#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"how eliza reacted"

"how eliza reacted"

IT WAS DARK and she was scared, nothing could describe the mixed emotions she was feeling in her stomach and her heart

IT WAS DARK and she was scared, nothing could describe the mixed emotions she was feeling in her stomach and her heart. She unconsciously squeezed Shun's hand tighter as they walked through the seemingly endless corridor of the in-between. 

"Are you scared?" 

He asked the younger girl, who hesitantly shook her head to deny the claim, making Shun laugh at her before squeezing her hand back. "You can be a child in here with me, so let me ask again, are you scared?" he said and the girl paused before nodding discreetly. 

"That's alright then, it's ok to be afraid. When I found myself in here for the first time. I was so afraid that I cried while laughing. What grown man would be so scared of the dark right? Kinda pathetic. But then the darkness around me started playing your memories, and that sort of comforted me, your memories made me feel a wave of emotions." 

The two of them stopped in front of dark wooden door with no walls around it. Shun opened the door by twisting the knob and pushing the heavy mahogany inside. It revealed a candle-lit room with a single table in the center, with a golden goblet on top of the table cloth. 

"What is that?" 

Shiro asked Shun, who only smiled cryptically at her. A couch suddenly materialized in front of their very eyes and Shiro was pushed down by Shun, who sat down beside her and draped his arm over her shoulders. The leather felt cool and comforting on her exposed shoulders- contrasting to the warm hands that rubbed her arm gently. 

"Now let me explain, well I'll try my best at least. Yoichi had to visit me a few times to explain as well, so I'm saying what I remember." 

He laughed lowly, making Shiro laugh as well- a bit of the tension in the room dissipating along with the sounds of their laughs. 

"Do you remember your little brother Ichirou? He was a holder of One for All, the reserve, the dormant vessel holding onto 20% of the power. It was given to him by Toshinori Yagi apparently because he and Ichirou's mother were close friends. According to Yoichi, ever since AFO had become more active, the users had started to keep 20% of the power within another vessel. Before Ichirou died, do you remember going out to eat with him? That's where he passed the 20% in his body to you."