#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"that they are your legacy?"

"I'M DYING" she bluntly told him as they sat beside each other staring at the sun that set behind the buildings of the ruined city

"I'M DYING" she bluntly told him as they sat beside each other staring at the sun that set behind the buildings of the ruined city. Midoriya's head snapped to look at her with wide eyes. "How can you say that so bluntly?!" he exclaimed to her, but she was unfazed.

"Midoriya, this has been a known fact to me for a while. What you should be asking, is whether I'll be passing on One for All to someone else, but the answer would be no."

She turned her own head and bright but tired cerulean blue eyes looked into the boy's green ones. "I'll be taking this quirk to hell with me, along with my father" she said, and danger sense suddenly flared up, but the hostility was not directed at him- rather, towards Endeavor. She turned her head once more to look at the city that was now in ruins... and she smiled.

"My brother... not Shoto... Touya"

She said his name with such a gentleness Midoriya never knew possible. "Touya nearly died that day, now his skin isn't even his, but he's alive, and that's all that matters to me." she said while gently caressing her wrist that used to not be her own skin as well.

"In the end, one of us will die while bringing down our father, and it'll be me. In a world that I will make ideal, he will be the one alive to see it... not me"

Her words had stunned Midoriya into silence as he stared at her from where he stood looking down, while the wind blew past the two of them, her bright red hair flowing along with the breeze. "Midoriya... tell Ichirou I'm sorry for not saving him, tell him I love him so much and I'm sorry for being such a bad sister" from inside One for All Ichirou was being held in Nana's arms as he cried for his sister. Midoriya could feel his own tears build up as he nodded and continued listening, because as he looked at the girl- he couldn't help but see, not a villain, but a sixteen year old child, just like him.

"Tell Shoto I'm sorry. Tell Bakugo that it wasn't his fault I was left behind and I'm sorry for hurting him. Please forgive both Touya and Tomura as well, they've only ever witnessed the worst sides of life to know it's good side... please forgive them and tell them I'm sorry for leaving them behind."