#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"you published the letters she wrote to you"

CLONES OF THE OTHER members were inside the building where Giran and the commander of the Liberation Army were currently

CLONES OF THE OTHER members were inside the building where Giran and the commander of the Liberation Army were currently. "There are plenty of soldiers down there. Skeptic was right about your power. It's astounding" the black and green suited man spread his arms wide as he complimented Twice's quirk. Twice wasn't having it though.

"Listen up! You people are my copies! Your existence remains even after you die!"

"Don't worry I'll dig you guys a grave!"

"Play hot girl bummer at my funeral please" the Shiro copy said with a grin while 'Dabi' and 'Tomura' rolled their eyes at her playful words. "Don't clone your leader after jinxing him" the blue haired clone said while another one of Twice's clones hung an arm over Shiro's shoulder, of course making Dabi's brother instincts kick in- despite being just a clone -and swatting the arm off of her. Twice number 92943926834, the Twice beside Shiro, raised his arms in surrender before they went back to the thing at hand. Re-Destro. 

"Hold on! How did you manage to make so many clones?" 'Compress' asked the Twices in a questioning tone "Right. I didn't talk to you or Dabi on the way here. I overcame my trauma." he said enthusiastically while Compress looked to another one of the clones. "Eh- so you're a clone too?" his statement caused the clones to get into a debate on which of them was real.

"Forget that! What matters now is to risk your life for your friends. That's how we all feel!"

He was gone after a second tho, head cut off messily. 'Shiro' scoffed muttering how she could have cut the head off cleanly if it was her. "How feeble. By the way, do you even know the meaning of the word hostage?" he said with a look of disappointment. Compress turned to the twins—no, sorry—the siblings "Did you see what he did?" he asked, a bit perplexed. Shiro shrugged and Dabi kept his eyes on the opponent.

"Don't ask me"

A few seconds later, all the clones had been swiped out of existence with a huge hand that belonged to none other than Re-Destro. "You people are obnoxious. It was silly to even think about fighting you on a level playing field. Luckily a desperately made Twice clone made his way over to Giran, sobbing and talking to him while the former man was apologizing. Re-Destro looked down on the man while sneaking up behind him.