#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"so you have to scream"

HER BLUE EYES laid themselves on the broken and battered body on the ground below her

HER BLUE EYES laid themselves on the broken and battered body on the ground below her. Her knees began shaking as she made her way down- breathing heavy and uneven. "Jin?" she called out again, hoping somewhere deep in her that he would respond and wake up. She had stopped fighting Hawks a while ago, when she realized that her brother had it under control. 

"Jin?" 

She jumped down to the ground to look at the man. She kneeled beside him, his body battered and broken. Taking her head into her lap, she lightly slapped the man in his face, as blood gushed out of the huge wound on his chest, staining her white coat. 

"Hey Jin, wake up please. You can't go like this- right? Hey Jin, you aren't dead yet right?"

She tried convincing herself while talking to the man who was no longer breathing. Tears couldn't roll down her cheeks anymore. All she did was let out a wide grin. "Hey Jin, wake the fuck up." she tried getting him up again, but to no avail. 

"Hey, hey, you can't be gone yet Jin. You promised- you said you would be the one to walk me down the aisle if I ever got married remember? You said 'Because ya got a shit dad, I'll be a better one!' right?" 

She wished she could cry right now, but she couldn't. Blue fire blazed above them, illuminating the form of an already shattered girl holding a dead man. Meanwhile, Dabi was still enjoying his roast chicken above them. 

"You killed him. How could you?!" 

He blazed one more wave over the hero, whose wings and feathers had already been burnt to a crisp. Unbeknownst to both Dabi and Hawks, Shiro had still been using her fire manipulation quirk unconsciously for her brother- making the flames grow hotter and hotter every passing second. 

"How dare you... KILL TWICE LIKE THAT?!" 

The man stepped on Hawks wings without mercy on his face, while the hero turned his head to look up at Dabi. "Is that... the face of a man who just watched his friend die?" his eyes narrowed at the wide grin on Dabi's face.