#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"i don't know who you are"

"WE RECIEVED A REPORT FROM TARTARUS" Pixie-bob announced to the class as All for One sat in his restrained chair

"WE RECIEVED A REPORT FROM TARTARUS" Pixie-bob announced to the class as All for One sat in his restrained chair. "I feel sorry for her. I swear. Whenever I see a good quirk, I just can't help myself" he mocked with a smile on his eyeless face, flashbacks from taking away quirks came to his mind- then a vision of a red head teen being given a quirk replaced them, he smirked. "If you guys want your quirks back, I can give them back anytime" 

'They won't be able to win against my newest weapon anyways'

"Other than that, the amount of hidden quirks in his body is still being investigated right now" Pixie-bob said worriedly "At this stage, the only way to restrain him is to not let him do anything" she ended, making the people listening look at her with fear. Everyone sighed and could only hope for the best.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan. Shiro leaned against her palm- swishing the drink in her glass -as the hero billboard rankings announcement played on the bar TV. 

"Ain't Endeavor number one this half?"

"Shit you're right! Did he even do anything or was it by default?"

"It was by default, since All Might retired"

"I don't think he deserves it though..."

The last comment made Shiro smirk as she took a sip of her concoction. Just soju and beer, nothing too strong.  Shiro scoffed in spite as she watched the flaming hero walk onto the stage, his shoulders swinging with arrogance. 

"The reason we arranged such an event this time is because we feel that we've reached a turning point. It has been three months since All Might's retirement. Everyone has been talking about the loss of our symbol..."

The raven haired girl rolled her eyes, as the old lady from the hero commission drawled on about unimportant stuff- well it was unimportant to her, she could care less. She watched as the heroes gave their remarks. She recognized most of them as well, seeing as she used to be from UA. However her attention was only caught when it was Hawks' turn to speak.