#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

"i see how you look at my sister"

THEY NEVER SAW HER, they never really, truly looked at her

THEY NEVER SAW HER, they never really, truly looked at her. All that anyone ever saw was the youngest Todoroki child, the shadow of her twin, his personal support item. They never truly got to know her, her likes, her dislikes, her favorite color? 

But she was beautiful, she was eye candy material. But in a world where she wanted to be recognized by her strength and not her beauty- she failed. She was never really able to please her father when it came to terms of physical ability. 

Despite being the twin of her father's prodigy, she was weaker in comparison to him. Her body didn't agree with her quirk even when it was deemed as powerful. She could manipulate fire for crying out loud, in a house filled with fire users, that should be plenty useful- but it wasn't.

Her arms would always start burning up when she manipulated fire for a long period of time. And dry ice, she had that quirk too- a mutation of her mother's quirk, but Endeavor didn't like it. He hated how her quirk could've been so useful, but she herself was so useless. So he pushed her away, like he did the others. 

He hated her second quirk alot too. Dry ice, what type of fucking quirk was that? It wasn't even normal ice like he had expected it to be. So when he filled in her quirk registry form- he had only registered one—'fire manipulation'—nothing more, nothing less. 

Which is why growing up, she was only ever allowed to use that one specific quirk and never the other. But she was a child, and the more she was pushed back and thrown away- the more she fought to stand up on her own, with that she learned how to use close combat weapons, swords. 

Surprisingly, she was able to pass the UA exams without the use of her quirk. She was entered into 1A at the same time as Shoto, and their father was livid. he had gotten home that day to a heavy beating, causing her to miss the first day of school on a 'sick leave' 

But when she returned fully healed and dressed prim and proper, the boys could not take their eyes off of her, Shoto noticed this and for some reason it made him feel uncomfortable- so he started to avoid the girl at all costs at school, but she continued following him, seeing as her quirk depended on him and his fire.