#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

"i'm not naive"

"i'm not naive"

SHE SNEERED DOWN at him, while he looked up at her with quivering eyes

SHE SNEERED DOWN at him, while he looked up at her with quivering eyes. Meanwhile- Endeavor's eyes flitted over to where the two were, widening at the position the two were in. He grit his teeth together while his vision shifted from his son to the major villain in front of him. Who did he need to prioritize? He was pissed. 

"SHOTOOOOO!!"

He shouted out, and the boy's eyes met his father's while he tried to breathe normally- which proved to be difficult because of the pressure Shiro's boot was placing on his chest. She smirked widely. "Ohhh~ look at that. Daddy's calling~" she whispered into his ear while she pulled him up by his two toned hair so his ear was right next to her mouth.

"Look at that Shoto, look at your father and your friends, do you see them? Do you see them suffering? In pain?" 

She forced him onto his knees and forced his head to look at his dying friends and father at the mercy of Tomura. "Do you see Shoto? You could be helping them you know?" she continued speaking into his ear in a tender and non-threatening voice while his eyes started dripping with tears of frustration and anger. 

"You could help them Shoto, but instead you're here, stuck with me."

One of her fingers gracefully traced along his jaw and across his dirt and tear-stained cheeks. "You're strong aren't you? You could easily help them win, but here you are helpless. If they die, it's on you right? Because you were so weak, you couldn't help but watch them die" she continued speaking, although her words were harsh- her voice was alluring. They had began to cloud Shoto's mind with self-doubt and guilt. 

"They were there for you most of your life weren't they? Shaped you into who you are, who you were going to be. Yet you let them down like this?" 

Her words affected Shoto more than he had ever imagined. 'It-it's my fault?' he thought, and she grinned as if she knew what he was thinking. She gripped his hair tighter in her hand. "That's what the others would say at least. But it's not your fault Shoto, you can't control what happens in life. It isn't your fault they died, all you did was watch them after all." she continued speaking into his ear, breaking Shoto's sanity little by little.