#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

"when will you learn"

REI GOT ON HER knees in front of Hawks-who was wrapped in bandages-and placed her head to the ground

REI GOT ON HER knees in front of Hawks-who was wrapped in bandages-and placed her head to the ground. "On behalf of my children...I apologize!" she said. Hawks waved his hand frantically, in dismissal and began rapidly typing on his phone.

"OH NO NO NO! THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HERE, IT DIDN'T EVEN CROSS MY MIND! PLEASE MA'AM YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE AT ALL!!"

"We only came here to acquire information on Dabi and Kazuya...! Though our eavesdropping was like illegal denim" Jeanist said while helping Rei stand up. "Understanding the origin of their resentment is an invaluable clue to our investigation. Now we wish to get the rest of the story from the people himself. How they survived, and how they turned into Dabi and Kazuya... although I have a slight idea on Kazuya- also known as Shiro." the hero said to the family.

"I used to watch videos all the time back in the day. I didn't think my childhood obsession would end up in this state... what a shock!"

'At the same time, I can't look Ms. Rei in the eye after knowing what I did with her daughter' Hawks thought while shivering, before putting up his facade once more-as the jolly and happy hero he was-shifting his focus to Shoto.

"Shoto-kun... you're super cool"

He said, making the young Todoroki look at him in confusion but Hawks chose not to humor him. Instead he turned to face the man of the hour- Endeavor.

"Endeavor-san it's hell out there. The locations of Shigaraki, Dabi, Kazuya, Toga Himiko, Spinner, Skeptic, 132 members of the Liberation front, and 7 of the near high-end nomu... are all unknown..."

Hawks continued to explain the situation to the current number one. There was no faith left in the heroes- ordinary citizens had begun to defend for themselves. The whole of Japan was a mess, a gigantic mess. Requests for oversea heroes were being sent out, but so many heroes were retiring as well.

"It's just as your wife says, you have no other path to venture down than to fight"

And with that, an alliance was formed between the top three heroes. A silent pact to stop the impending doom and catastrophe to be brought on by two of the Todoroki children. Hawks then began rapidly typing on his phone.