#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"your enemy whispers"

THE HEROES had arrived

THE HEROES had arrived. They were at the hospital right now, everyone was panicking, Shiro was running around the base calmly, looking for her brother who was somehow nowhere to be found.

"Fucking hell, you just had to disappear at a time like this Touya?"

She cursed in her head while slowing her run into a quick walk. Her earpiece buzzed, making her press a finger on the tiny button. "Doctor! What do you need?" she asked bluntly, sounds of chaos were all she heard on the other end, before the doctor started speaking.

"I'll be deploying the high-ends now! I'm leaving this up to them and to you Todoroki! Mocha your act of courage will not be for nothing!"

Then the line went dead. Shiro tried to process things, before she nodded to herself and took a deep breath in. Tomura wasn't here right now, she had to be the one to deal with things, plans, everything.

On the other side—with Mirko—the hero's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what the doctor just said. 'Todoroki? Isn't that Endeavor?' she had no time to kick, for she was suddenly attacked by a nomu straight to the face.

"BUBAIGAWARA! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW! DAMN IT, WHERE IS THAT FOOL?!"

Shiro's eyes widened at the panicking Skeptic who was mumbling stuff about Twice. She was there in the center of the open space in the center of the hideout. She took a hold of Skeptic's shoulders harshly.

"Don't you dare blame Jin, you piece of shit! Now calm down, what's happening"

Just as she asked the question, the building started cracking. She looked into Skeptic's wide eyes as he screamed out. "HEROES ARE COMING!" then all hell broke loose.

The concrete started warping, Shiro recognized that quirk- she remembered it all too well. 'Cementoss' she thought while gritting her teeth and pulling on her own mask. She turned to look at the people around her who were panicking.

"Everyone! The meeting is cancelled! Move your asses and get word to the assembly hall! Skeptic get going, I've got it here!"

The black haired man was still panicking but nodded nonetheless, running out along with the others. "Violet and Black regiments, get the fuck to the front entrance! Brown, you too! Carmine, back to the assembly hall! Goddamnit! Look for your commanders!" she shouted out commands, and although most of the members hesitated for a second- they knew better than to doubt the leader's words.