#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"you have ruined our lives"

"WELCOME!" Fuyumi greeted the four as her father opened the sliding door to their home

"WELCOME!" Fuyumi greeted the four as her father opened the sliding door to their home. "Thank you for taking your time to come here despite your busy schedule. Nice to meet you. Thank you for looking after Shoto for me." the girl said, and everyone could tell that she was ecstatic. "I'm his elder sister, Fuyumi" she proceeded to introduce as Midoriya gave a bow in acknowledgement.

"Thank you for the invitation. We appreciate it."

Midoriya bowed slightly a few times before bowing fully, as the two Todoroki males caught up to them. "I'm in the same class as Todoroki. My name is Midoriya Izuku." he said enthusiastically and Fuyumi beamed "I know about you! I watched your match against Shoto during the sports day on TV!" at that, Midoriya bashfully rubbed the back of his head.

"About that...I'm sorry I had to put your brother in danger. I'm terribly sorry"

That's when Shoto spoke up. "It was just a match. Don't worry, Midoriya" he said while Bakugo on the side was fuming in irritation, although he was unable to scream like always- because he was in the face of someone's family. "Why..." his strained voice came out.

All of them walked to the dining room, passing by the garden where n ex-classmate of theirs used to create memories. "I apologize for the sudden invite. I kind of did it on a whim." Fuyumi said and Midoriya shook his head. "I'm having fun! I rarely get invited to my friend's home"

"Is Natsuo here as well? I saw his shoes at the entryway"

Fuyumi turned to Shoto who had asked the question with a smile on her face. "I want the whole family to know about Shoto's stories" she replied happily. 

Now they all sat at a table filled with food. "Allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Fuyumi, Shoto's elder sister. I'm a teacher at an elementary school" then the woman pointed to the white haired boy who sat beside her

"This is Natsuo, Shoto's elder brother. He's still in college"

The boy raised his hand to scratch the back of his head shyly. "Nice to meet you" he says awkwardly, then Fuyumi turns to Shoto. "Shoto, could you introduce your friends to us?" at this, Shoto replies "Sure. They are my classmates at UA high. Midoriya and Bakugo" he says monotonously and Midoriya straightens up.