#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"into my arms, into my arms"

THE HERO placed down the police officer as he let his back remain turned on Dabi

THE HERO placed down the police officer as he let his back remain turned on Dabi. "Recently, burned bodies have been found in various locations" he said as Dabi smirked, the flames in his hands still burning brightly. "The news got out? How thrilling" he said mockingly with a smirk. The hero clenched his teeth as he tensed up even further. However, before he continued speaking- Dabi tilted his head to the side with a coy smile

"How did you like mine and my precious sister's lovely handywork?"

The hero's eyes widened 'sister?' his thoughts immediately went to that off the new villain who just so happened to be at the Shie Hassaikai as well. He clenched his fists "Since even villains like you have one.. Haven't you ever considered the victims' families!" he said angrily before creating what seemed to be a dragon of sand and sending towards Dabi. 

The black haired villain scoffed- before launching a huge wave of fire towards the hero- proving his sand quirk ineffective. Then suddenly the hero was nothing but a mere blue marble. Compress hopped over the body of the unconscious police officer with light feet "Hot, hot!"

"Sand won't burn right?"

"From what I saw, he could only turn his upper torso into sand. He's probably dead"

They then walked towards a blue haired villain. While Dabi scoffed internally- remembering the hero's words -'Yeah we have a family, it was fucked up though. The burnt bodies were all rapists though- courtesy of Shiro' 

Tomura kicked the white surface where Chisaki lay. "You said you'll be the next hierarch" Tomura said mockingly to the auburn haired man

"Are you here to kill me?"

"No. I came up with a way that'd make me hate you even more"

Right on cue a purple warp gate opened, and out walked a bruised and bandaged Shiro.