#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

"how you brought this girl into our bed"

THE NEWS HAD always been abuzz with news of the number one heroes

THE NEWS HAD always been abuzz with news of the number one heroes. Today was no exception. Endeavor's successful villain capture was being published once again to the public. Rei watched from her hospital room with a sour expression on her face. She sighed and switched off the TV before going back to her unfinished painting.

Now, now, you may think that Rei has her favorites. Psshh- you are absolutely correct, and those favorites just happen to be the number two and three of the League of Villains, and at the moment- the number two was watching the current news—live—from a hidden alleyway. 

Endeavor stood near two police cars that had three villains in handcuffs and defeated. One of her father's sidekicks stood in front of the flame hero as he pointed to himself. "Leave the rest to us." Endeavor slightly nodded. "Thank you for the help" Then suddenly the voice of the villain caught their ears

"That man is the real culprit! The radiance he gives out will invite greater darkness! He will bring about the end to us all!"

Shiro smirked and in that moment she made eye contact with the villain, her piercing blue eyes much fiercer than her father's- making the man freeze for a bit and go even more berserk. No one else had seen the minimal interaction- except Hawks. He looked to where the criminal was looking, and when he locked eyes with a familiar cerulean blue that was accompanied by scars and shoulder length hair, he stiffened up as well. 

'Shit! Why is she here? Has she been watching the whole time?'

Hawks thought while quickly returning his gaze to the flame hero who was deep in thought over what the villain had said. A car then passed by the alleyway Shiro was in, and as soon as it was gone- so was she. Hawks walked towards the three interns that Endeavor was currently hosting. 

Midoriya turned around to look at the number two- a blush spreading on his face, eyes widening in admiration and shock. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you! I'm in class 1-A of hero course in UA high school. My name is Midoriya Izuku!" he introduced himself to the hero, making Hawks smile at the bashfulness of the boy.