#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"and watching them burn"

THERE THEY STOOD on top of a cliff that overlooked Deika City-or in other words-where their battle would begin

THERE THEY STOOD on top of a cliff that overlooked Deika City-or in other words-where their battle would begin. "This place is pretty remote. The town is not that impressive" Spinner stated and Shiro nodded in agreement "I like the vibe here. That angers me!" Twice started contradicting himself which made a small smile grow on Shiro's face.

"The Liberation Army has over 110,000 members here" Tomura had begun stretching and Shiro stood from where she sat at the edge of the cliff, cracking her stiff knuckles and fingers with one hand. "Gigantomachia will be awake in one hour and forty minutes. If he pursues Shigaraki and Shiro to this place, he will clash with the Liberation Army. After they've killed each other off, we'll come out on top. But can we even hold on for that long?" his statement made Shiro let out a snicker as she looked over her shoulder towards the older man.

"It's not if we can or can't, we will"

Dabi just rolled at his sister-who looked way too hyped to be there-as he put his hand on the back of his neck "Why am I dragged into this mess as well?" Twice turned to argue with him while Toga made her way to stand next to Shiro as the two girls stared down at the town. When suddenly they both heard a sound just behind them. "Somebody's coming!" Toga yelled out and Shiro quickly pulled her mask and hood over her face, Dabi lit fire in his hand while Toga, Spinner and her took hold of their weapons.

"Stop!" a voice said, a bit too enthusiastically. Dabi extinguished his fire and Toga widened her eyes in shock. "I was ordered to be your guide! If you wish to see the Commander, then come with me" Spinner stared wide eyed and Shiro immediately went in front of Toga protectively

"A pro hero?"

The two voiced at the same time, looking to each other then looking back at the hero. "But I'm not sure if I know him" Spinner continued while sweatdropping and Shiro nodded 'He looks like an eggplant' she thought while scanning the hero from head to toe.

Without further ado, they followed the hero down the mountain and through the streets of the city. "The streets are surprisingly empty" she remarked quietly, while her eyes darted from side to side as she observed the multiple people that stood on roofs and buildings. Walking next to Tomura, she stayed silent. "I see what's going on here" the blue haired man said and Shiro just silently agreed while staying on her guard, hand ready to grab her swords at any moment.