1

Gulf's POV

I was in the middle of my beautiful dream when a loud bang pulled me out of it.

"Gulf!!!! GUUULLLLFFFFF!! WAKE UP
ASSHOLE!!!" An annoying shout comes from behind the door.

"Urghhhh!! Why don't you let me have a peaceful sleep!!!" I rolled on my bed and started kicking my pillows..

It's Saturday for f*ck sake!!! Huhuhuhu this life is a torture.. I just want to sleep all day!! That's my only wish but my annoying brother is here again banging my precious door and if I don't open it then I'm sure he will destroy it!!!

I walked into my shower room lazily and washed my face, brushed my teeth and then walked out.

I didn't have time to change my pajamas because if I took any more time my brother would have already destroyed my door.

"Gulf!! Fasterrrrrr you turtle!!" He shouted again.

"You know that I'm a turtle then why are you forcing me to work fast... Seriously??? Do you know what a turtle is?" I asked him and stood in front of him.

He was about to hit me when I pushed him and ran down the stairs shouting.

"Mom!! Tess!!!! Type is hitting me!!! Helpp!" I ran as fast as I could.

I don't care about our maids who is watching us they are used to it hahaha... it's like a morning exercise hahaha..

But I suddenly stopped when I saw people sitting in the living room. They were looking at me.

One of them was smiling at me, the one next to him was just staring at me with his strict face and the last one was looking at me coldly.

I froze on the last staircase. My body shivered in his cold stare. I won't lie, he has a demigod look. But his eyes are so cold. No emotions at all.

I cringe and flashes an awkward smile at them. "H-hello??"

"Yahhh!!!! You!!! I will kill you bitch!!" The monster said.

In my shock I didn't know where my feet led me. I jumped into someone's lap and hid my face on the neck. "He is going to kill meee!!!! Help!!!"

Everyone fell into deep silence creating an awkward atmosphere in our house. I slowly lifted my head and looked into the eyes of the man I was hugging.

Those cold eyes.... and in my reflex I hugged him again hiding my face into his neck and whispered "I'm sorry..... I am really really sorry sir!" A long silence again and the only sound that I am hearing is my own heartbeat. It sounds like: *dug*dug*dug*

"Ehemmmm!!! Gulf get down, that's our visitor." My mom said and pulled me away from him.

"Hehehe Mr. Suppasit, I'm sorry about my son's actions, he was not aware that we had a visitor, right?! Please forgive us" My mom politely said.

"It's okay Mrs. Kanawut we also just came for a surprise visit." the man who always smiled said as he looked at me.

I hid behind my mom's back looking at them when my eyes glued again on that cold man. He was glaring at me.

I didn't know why but I pouted.

I didn't even do anything except for sitting in his lap but I apologized already!!!

"Ehhhm what if we go and have the breakfast first and later we will talk about that matter." My mom invited them to our dining room.

"Gulf!" Tess said when she saw me in the dining room.