31

Gulf's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I got here in the US. Since then I never got a news about Mew. I really miss him badly, but I need to move. Maybe he is happy now that I'm gone... Maybe Emily and him are a happy couple now... Sometimes I regret leaving him.

I'm lying on my bed right now as I don't have any energy to get up. It's been days since I felt sick. I don't know but suddenly I feel like my body getting drained and sometimes I get mood swings.

A few moments back I even scolded Ayaan for no reason.. and now.. I feel like.. I miss my baby.

I'm hungry right now so I slowly stand up and went downstairs. I saw Nana sitting and having her coffee. "Gulf you're up.. Are you okay now??" She asked. I shook my head.

"I'm okay.. Don't worry Nana." I said and sat down to eat but then suddenly my stomach turned upside down.

"Gulf!!!!" Nana shouted but I ran to the bathroom as I felt nauseated. I tried to throw up but nothing came except for some bitter liquid. *cough*cough*cough*

I could feel my Nana's hand rubbing my back. I feel relieved for a bit. "Thank you Nana" I said and smiled at her but I frowned when she was looking at me with her serious face.

We walked back to the kitchen "What's the matter Nana??" I asked.

"Tell me since when?" She asked but I don't get her point. "Since what?" I asked her.

"So he gave you a gift again." She said and looked at me. "Let's go to the doctor. I need to comfirm my conclusion." She said.

"What do you mean Nana? What conclusion.??" I asked her. "How can you be so forgetful Gulf?" She asked.

"You know that's my illness Nana." I said to her and she shook her head.

"Did you really forgot that you are special Gulf? You have an ability to bare children and now that you show some symptoms.. I bet you are pregnant. Come let's go to the doctor" She said. I was shocked after what I heard.

But then I remembered that my Nana and my parents said that I am special when I was a child.

I unconsciously touched my belly when I remembered their words. If it's true then I'm carrying his child. I felt my eyes wet.. And my heart can't stop beating fast..

Just like Nana said, we went to a hospital. I was really nervous when we entered the room. They ran some tests and the doctor asked us to wait for a few minutes and then he came back with a bright smile.

"Congratulations Mr Kanawut! You are four weeks pregnant" He said.

I was very shocked at that moment.

Am I really pregnant? And It's Mew's child? I asked myself.

We went home after that but Nana didn't even talk to me. "Nana..." I didn't finish my word when she suddenly spoke. "That bastard! Be prepared! We are going to Thailand tomorrow. Bring Ayaan also" She said and went to her room.

And again I was shocked. 'We will be going back to Thailand??!!'

I ran to Nana "Nana why do we need to go back there??" I asked. "That bastard needs to take his responsibility this time" She said.

"But Nana.. you know that I've already divorced him!" I said. "Really are you sure that he submitted your divorce papers??" She asked and I halted.

"And will you let your family be incomplete?? Isn't it your dream to have a complete family Gulf?" She asked. "Now go and pack the luggage, we will be leaving tomorrow. And I have to say something important to all when we get back there... You both are really horny and now I'm gonna have a grand grandson again." She said but the last sentence wasn't clear.

Nana's POV

My mind is already messed up right now. I think that child is really a shooter. He already made my Gulf pregnant two times and the worst part is the first child was made when they are still in high school. How am I gonna explain this to their parents?

My thoughts went back to few years ago when Gulf really wanted to have a vacation in Thailand. At first I didn't want to send him but then I let him. After three months Gulf came back. He told me everything about his vacation in Thailand. But one thing I observed about him was that he just said the events that happened but he never spoke about his family nor friends.

"Gulf why you didn't talk about your parents, your siblings or your childhood friend that you met?" I asked. He looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Nana, I can't remember their faces.." I was shocked at that time.

On that very day itself I took Gulf to a doctor. He had to undergo some tests. And when the doctor read out the result after analyzing, I couldn't stop my tears. Gulf has Prosopagnosia. It's also said as face blindness where he can't remember the faces of the people he met before.. I looked at Gulf who was smiling at me even after knowing what it is.

"Nana I have one wish.. please don't tell others or even my parents. I don't want them to be heart broken and worried about me" He said and walked out of the doctor's room.

From then onwards, I always show him their photos so that he could remember them. Gulf agreed for a treatment even though it is not completely curable. But then a shocking event came again and that is when I learned that my grandson was pregnant. I was really angry that time. 'How did this happen?' That was my thoughts.

On the other side Gulf was really very happy so we decided to keep it. After nine months, Gulf delivered a healthy baby boy. He named him Ayaan Kanawut and Gulf really love his son. After a few weeks later, I learned that the father is Mew, the youngest son of the Suppasits. I actually felt relieved after knowing that. But then one day, Gulf had a very high fever that made us almost loose him that time. I was happy when he recovered but in return he started having amnesia.

I felt ridiculous at that time. Why amnesia?? My grandson is already suffering from face blindness where he can easily forgot faces and now here it comes.

I can't stop but to blame god.. but then I realized something. Maybe God has a reason behind all of this.

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it and understood it.. my mind is kinda messy right now so I hope this update makes a connection to the story!

To be continued...

(1150 words)