38

Gulf's POV

"Did you think about the name??" Mom asked. I looked at Mew and smiled. "I always used to think about this name and I always dreamt about it. Aryan. Aryan Suppasit" I said as Mew looked at me with a smile.

"Suppasit?? How about Ayaan. Will he use Kanawut??" Dad asked. I laughed a bit.
"Nana registered Ayaan Suppasit in his birth certificate, but she let Ayaan use Kanawut." I said and their eyes widen in shock. "I was also in the same expression when I discovered that??" I said and creased my baby's forehead.

"When??" Mew asked "Ahhh before we came here. I was arranging our papers at that time and I saw his birth certificate." I said and look at the sleeping Ayaan in Mew's hands..

I happily watch my family laughing, it's almost perfect but there's still something missing. One person that I wish to see.

"Gulf..." My grandma joined me. "Nana.." I leaned to her and she patted my head. "You're grown up Gulf yet you still act like a baby." She said and chuckled... "I will forever be your baby Nana." I said and she pinched my cheeks.

"Ohhh My baby... Gulf did you ever wish to meet your mom??" She asked.
"I was and still wish to meet her." I said as I looked at the blue sky. "Do you want to meet her??" she asked and I nodded.

"I'd love to. She is still my mother and I never held a grudge towards her. I want to tell her about my life and my family. I want her to meet my family Nana.." I said and looked at her with warm smile.

I noticed her tears. I leaned forward to her and wiped her tears. "Hushh Nana why are you crying??" I asked. "Gulf I'm so proud of you. You have a good heart just like your mother." She said and I smiled.

"Maybe I got these from my mom.. but you was the one who raised me Nana." I said and gave her a tight hug.

Our moment was interrupted by Ayaan "Nana someone is looking for you at the front door." Ayaan said. Nana stood up and walked towards the front door.

I carried Ayaan with me and later on Mew also joined us while carrying Aryan in his arms. I looked at the front door and my eyes widen.

It seems that my body froze when I looked at the woman standing gracefully in front while smiling at my Grandma. My eyes went to grandma, she is also smiling with tears filled eyes. "Ruby.. finally.." she said.

And at those words my eyes widened more and my body started to shake. I felt like my heart was beating so fast.

Grandma hugged her and later on Dad joined them. They were crying. "Ruby I missed you" Dad said and hugged her tightly. "I too missed you all.." She said and looked around until her gaze stopped at me.

She walked towards me but it seems that my body was stuck. And then I felt Mew squishing my hand. I looked at him as he mouthed, "You can do it. I love you" He said and smiled. I put Ayaan down and he went to Mew.

When the woman reached in front of me, she touched my face. I closed my eyes feeling her warmth. I couldn't stop my tears from rolling down when she uttered the word that I've been longing to hear since I was a baby. "Gulf Type Kanawut.. My baby..."

I couldn't do anything but to cry. I slowly reached for her soft hands. "I missed you ma" That was the word that came out from my mouth. But then I was shocked when she suddenly kneeled in front of me.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not coming back. I'm sorry for leaving you in such a young age. I'm sorry." She said as she sobbed.

I also kneeled down and held her hands. "Please get up Ma. Don't kneel please.... I forgive you" I said as I hugged her. By that hug, I felt that the space in my heart got slowly filled up.

I pulled her up to sit on the couch. "You don't need to say sorry because I never held any anger towards you. I had forgiven you a long time ago." I said and she hugged me.

Ma scanned my face and she smiled.
"You're so beautiful..... No wonder he has fallen in love with you" she said making me blush.

After the drama, I introduced my husband and my sons to her and we talked a lot about different things. And I came to know that almost all my characterictics came from her.

I was staying in the balcony of our room recollecting all the events that happened today.
I could feel that my heart is fully complete now.

"Are you happy right now??" Mew asked. He was standing behind me so I turned to face him and placed my hands on his shoulder.
"Uhmmm Super...." I said and he smiled. "Gulf..... I love you with all my heart."
"I love you too Mew" I said and kissed him when someone coughed under us.

"I still don't want sibling right now" Ayaan said. We laughed as Mew carried him.
"Yes master...." Mew said and pinched his cheeks and we heard a little giggle again.
"Awww my baby.. are you happy too??" I said as I too carried Aryan in my hands. I saw a small smile on his face.

I smiled. If Ayaan got his father's figure.. Well.. Aryan got mine.

To be continued...

(945 words)