24

"I came here to pick you up.." Mew said with a smile. Gulf was shocked while his friends at the back couldn't stop smiling.

"Ehemmm!!! Ehemmmm!! Hmm! Gulf you promised us that you will come with us" Mild pouted. Gulf widened his eyes. He couldn't remember promising to his friends.

"Ahhh.. Gulf, so you are busy??" Mew asked. But when Gulf was about to answer, he was dragged away by Boat and Eye.

Mew looked at him pouting as he followed them with his stare. Gulf felt guilty but he couldn't do anything because his friends had already dragged him.

Mew walked to his spot solemnly as his plan was ruined by Gulf's friends. It's been a month and Mew couldn't deny that he is feeling something towards Gulf.
Gulf makes him happy and his smile makes his heart beat faster.

He planned that he would talk to Gulf but his plan failed as he went with his friends.
But on his way back, he saw Emily walking towards him.
He wanted to aviod her but Emily already clung her hands to his.

"Babe it's been a week since you visited me" Emily said.
"I was busy Emily" He said coldly.
Emily pouted "Babe, come to my home tonight I'll be expecting you.." Emily said and finally removed his hands and walked away the other path.

Mew hissed and continued walking to his spot.
He finally arrived and his friends welcomed him.

"Heyy Mew, what's up man!!!!!! I heard you're having a good relation with Gulf lately" Noah teased him and others laughed at the comment.

"Shut up Noah" he said and went to his seat. Everyone joined him on the table and started chit chatting. But on the other hand, Noah kept observing Mew as he always spoke about Gulf.

Somehow Noah felt happy about them but he still felt sad and pissed off about those two as they were hiding their feelings from each other, one is stupid while the other is afraid.

Their lunch break came to an end and Mew went to his class. When he was sitting in the classroom he felt his phone vibrating. He immediately took out his phone hoping that the one who texted him is Gulf but his excitement washed off when he saw the sender's name.

It was Emily reminding him to go to her house tonight. He didn't reply her instead he paid attention in his class.

On the other hand, Gulf's friend kept teasing him about him and Mew. Gulf was blushing and wanted to hide his face because of the embarrassment.

"Gulf, are you sure that Mew don't have any feelings for you???" Eye asked.

Gulf look at her and he shook his head "nahhh.. Mew and I are just plain best friends. And he has already got a girlfriend Eye" He said but deep inside he was hurting.

Gulf was scrolling down his phone when a text notification from Mew welcomed him. He smiled and opened the message but his smile vanished when he read the message.

"Gulf, I won't be coming home today.. My friends asked for a sleepover. So don't wait for me okay?! Be safe!" that was the message.

Gulf didn't know if he needs to reply or not.

The day ended and it's already night. Gulf was sitting in their balcony, sipping a coffee. He was in his deep thoughts. Sam kept texting him about when he is gonna go back to the US. He was also thinking what Mew would be doing right now.

He halted when he heard a doorbell. Gulf got up and went to open the door.

"What are you doing here?? I thought you were having a sleepover??" Gulf asked as he was shocked to see the person.

"Huh?! Who said that??? We don't have any sleepover and we never had a sleep over.... By the way, where is your husband, I need to talk to him." Noah said.

"I-I don't know.....???" Gulf lowered his head and his mind is in a mess now. He was wondering where did Mew go if they don't have a sleepover???

"What?! You don't know?? how come??!" Noah asked.

"He said you guys were having a sleepover." Noah looked at Gulf as he said.

Noah took his phone and dialed Mew's number. Not so long Mew answered it. "Heyy bro, where are you??" Noah asked first. "I'm //babe who's that//" a girl spoke on the other line.

Noah looked at Gulf worriedly but he was shocked when he saw Gulf smiling.

"No need to worry Noah, I'm okay...." Gulf said.

Noah turned off the phone when they heard a moan on the other line.

Noah went to Gulf and hugged him. "I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have called him" He said but he could feel Gulf shaking his head. "It's okay! If you didn't called him how can we know where he is!? I'm glad that he is with Emily now." he said and smiled.

Noah looked at him and was about to speak but Gulf spoke up again.

"Uhmmm.. Noah I'll just go to my room.. You can use the other room if you are staying here." Gulf said went to his room.

Gulf walked up the stairs with heavy heart. He was thinking why Mew needed to lie to him and use his friends as an escape. He went to his room and started packing.

He has made up his mind already. He needs some time to fresh up.

Gulf texted jay that he is going back to the US next week. He also texted his parents so that they will not have to worry about him. He even thought for some good reasons as an excuse to be said to everyone.

Gulf would just wait for Mew to talk to him...

To be continued...

(977 words)