18

[Double update!!]

3rd  Person's POV

It's already weekend, after what happened in the abandoned locker room, Gulf hadn't seen Mew. Mew didn't even go home or even show his face to Gulf. Gulf felt sad and lonely, luckily Jay is always there to cheer him up.

Gulf is busy relaxing in their garden when he heard the sound of Mew's car. He immediately stood up and went to the front door to welcome his husband but to his surprise he saw Mew smiling at the girl beside him. Mew ignored Gulf but the woman smiled and bow to him.

Gulf felt hurt but he managed to smile and greet her.

"Hi Emily" Gulf greeted. He knew Emily as they are block mates.
"Hi Gulf..... Are you staying here too??" Emily asked.

"Uhmm.. yeahh." Gulf flashed his sweet smile as always, but deep inside he was breaking as he saw their hands intertwined and Mew smiling just because of Emily.

"Ohh how are you related to Mew then??" Emily asked again.

"Ahhh.. I'm just his housemate!" Gulf said awkwardly and they began to walk inside.

Mew went upstairs first. While Gulf and Emily talked.

Even after an hour Mew was still upstairs.
"Is he sleeping??" Emily asked and looked upstairs. Gulf also looked at the direction. "Maybe... I can call him if you want??" Gulf said but Emily shook her head.

"No need Gulf, let him be. He must be tired.!" Emily said and blushed.

Gulf looked at her. He wants to be angry at her but his heart couldn't. Emily is a nice, and calm woman and Gulf saw that with his own eyes. No wonder Mew keeps sticking to her.

"Anyway Gulf, lets just cook. I'm staying here for a week. I'm sorry I think Mew didn't inform you.. If it's not okay with you then..." Emily said.

Gulf smiled again and said,
"Its okay! You're always welcome here!"

'You again broke your own rule Mew.' Gulf said in his thoughts.

"Can you teach me how to cook Gulf. I've tasted your dish and it's awesome" Emily held his hand and showed her puppy eyes.

Gulf laughed softly and pinched her nose. "Okay let's go" He said and led her to the kitchen.
"Yes master!!!" Emily said.

If you are wondering how Gulf and Emily got along so well?? It's because other than Eye, Emily is also one of his friends.. They became closer when they had to team up for some research works and presentations.

Gulf wore his apron and so did Emily but Emily couldn't reach her back to tie the apron.
Gulf chuckled.
"Let me help!" he said.

Emily blushed and smiled but Gulf didn't see that.

They began to cook Pad Kra Pao.

"Ouchh!!" Emily suddenly shouted as she cut her finger while slicing the vegetables.
Gulf looked at her and took her to the sink to wash the wound.
"I told you to be careful!" he said and got the first aid kit. The cut is a bit deep as she put force on the knife to cut the veggies.

Emily bit her lips and looked at Gulf, who was busy blowing air in the wound.
Emily blushed and smiled again.
"Sit down, let me finish this okay" he patted Emily's cheeks and turned around.

Emily couldn't stop staring at Gulf's back.
Gulf was a perfect boyfriend that every girl would wish for. He has the looks, brain and also talent. Plus he is a very kind man.

Gulf and Emily didn't know that someone was watching them from the very first, fuming with anger and jealousy in him.
They didn't know that the man who is watching is silent cursing one of them.

Emily flinched when she heard hard footsteps towards them. Emily looked at the person and she immediately smiled but not the smile she was wearing earlier.

"Babe finally you came down" Emily said.
"Mm." Mew replied.
He glanced at Gulf but Gulf just ignored him and continued cooking. Somehow Mew wanted Gulf to look at him but he failed as Gulf was still facing the food he was cooking.

Mew did everything to get Gulf's attention like he coughed loudly as if he choke on something that Emily immediately patted his back but still he didn't get Gulf's attention. Mew went to the sink and opened the faucet to the maximum but still he failed to seek attention. He even went near Gulf and looked at the food which he was cooking but just Gulf stepped aside.

He silently pouted amd Emily didn't see it.
He took the knife and tried to slice the remaining vegetables while looking at Gulf but he flinched and hissed when he cut his finger too.

Gulf and Emily immediately looked at him. Gulf walked to him and grabbed his hand. Gulf dragged him to the sink and washed the blood coming from the wound. Since Emily can't give Mew the first aid so Gulf was the one to treat him. And Emily continued to cook as Gulf instructed her.

Gulf was focused on Mew's wound while Mew kept staring at him. He felt happy when Gulf noticed him.....

'Why do I want his attention though??' He asked himself.

"Done. Just be careful next time" Gulf said and proceeded to the kitchen.

They had their lunch and now they were sitting in the living room watching tv.
They were all seated on the long couch.
Mew was sitting in the middle while Gulf and Emily sat on either sides.

They were concentrated on watching some programs but then... Mew's naughty hand snaked onto Gulf's thighs.

Gulf look at him, glaring, but Mew didn't care. His hand went up until he reach Gulf's zipper.

Gulf closed his eyes controlling his temper and tried to calm down. He forcefully grabbed Mew's hand but Mew was much more stronger. Mew managed to open the zip and slowly inserted his hand. He was about to get hold of Gulf's cock but the ring disturbed them. Gulf felt relieved when he felt Mew retrieving his hand. Emily also looked at Gulf as she heard the ringtone but then she turn her attention back to the TV.

Gulf answered the phone, it was Jay.

"Mmm......... okay......... Hmnnn......... hahaha silly bye" Gulf said.

And all this time, Mew tried to eavesdrop but he couldn't hear anything.

"Uhmmm.. Mew, I have a visitor and he also wants to stay here for three days if it's okay with you and Emily then.." Gulf said.

"Yeahh it's okay for us, right babe??" Emily asked. Mew couldn't do anything but to nod his head. But inside he was fuming in anger and silently glaring to Gulf.

Later on, they heard a doorbell. Gulf immediately ran towards the door and opened it widely with a smile on his face but it suddenly faded when he saw who was the person standing infront of him.

"Y-you arrived a-already?....." Gulf asked and the person just sweetly smiled and nodded.

Gulf immediately hugged that person tightly as a tear escaped from his eyes.

To be continued...

(1188 words)