37

8 Months Later

Gulf's POV

"Mew get off me" I said to the big baby lying on my stomach. "Aiyshhh Gulf won't you even let me be with my baby." He said. I glared at him. "For god sake Mew.. it's my due month now.. so please stop making him kick me.. Next time I'm going to impregnate you so you can also feel how it is when the baby kicks you moron!!!!" I said in anger and I pushed him away.

"Can I???" He said as he looked at his belly.

"What??" I furrowed.

"Be Pregnant duhh" He said and rolled his eye at me. "Youuuu!!!!!! Come here! I will inject you!" I said as I went closer to him but he walked back. "No! I'm the dominant one like an alpha.... I should be the one who impregnates you." he said and hugged his body.

I palmed my face and sighed. "Mew, by your postures, you'll be mistaken as the carrier." I said and he gasped. "You.... You... little bunny! Wait till you give birth then I will show you who's the carrier." He said.

My eyes widened "Mewww don't tell me you have a plan to make me pregnant again after delivery???" I said and crossed my hands. "Uhumm!!" He noded.
"Youu!!! okay then, fine... From now onwards NO SEX, NO KISSES & NO HUGS for 1 year." I said as I walked out.

Arghhh this man he acts just like a baby but when he is in the office he's so cold.. even to me. Its been eight months since we came back here. Ayaan started his schooling here. About us, we still continue studying but for now I enrolled home class beause of my pregnancy.

Mew still goes to the school and at the same time he is managing their company.

Mew came and back hugged me. "What's the matter???" I asked him but he just shook his head and hid his face on my neck while rubbing my belly. I know and I can feel when Mew has a problem... I look at him and cupped his face. "Tell me hubby what's the problem??" I asked him but he just sniffed my scent. He held my hands and massaged it.

"Uhmm.... I'm horny" He said to me and put my hand on his crotch. My eyes widen when I felt his member. I looked at it and gulped, it's already up God. I blushed and smiled.

He slowly leaned towards me. I put my hands on his nape and pulled him for a kiss. At first it was a passionate kiss but it's getting hotter as Mew roamed his hands on my body. "Ahhh M-Mew." I moaned when he pinched my nipple.

He removed my clothes without releasing my lips. "Ahhh M-Mew.. ughhh" I moaned.

"Yes Gulfie moan my name...." He said. I close my eyes tight. "Ahhh Mewww Arggghh" I tapped his shoulder but he continue devouring me. "Mewww stop... stop..." I said but it seems he didn't hear it.

I rubbed my belly and I felt like my water broke already. "Argghhh you fucking idiot! If you still don't stop that I'm going to deliver over here itself!!!" I said.

"Huh?!" He said and looked at me.

I inhaled and exhaled, calming myself. "Shit!" Mew said. He dressed me up and carried me to the car. He called Ayaan to tell that I'm going to deliver. "YOU! MEW SUPPASIT!! I'm going to kill you for real..." I groaned rubbing my belly. "Stay still baby, just a few minutes.... Stay there for a while na~~" Mew said and looked at me.

We arrived the hospital. Mew was about to carry me but I refused. "You!!!! You can't come to the hospital like that." I said and pointed at his body.

He looked at his body and cursed. He was just wearing his trousers. I looked at him as he rushed to the back.

"You're going to give birth but your possessiveness never reduces. Come on baby..." He said and carried me.

Mew's POV

I don't know what I'm feel right now. I'm feeling nervous as well as excited too. "Daddy!!!" I looked at the small voice who called me. It's Ayaan, running towards me. "Baby.... You are here! Where's mom and dad??" I asked him when I saw that he came alone. "Nahhh Grandmom and Grand dad are still in the car and Nanny is at home... Daddy, is Papa going to give birth to my lil sibling??" Ayaan asked. "Yes baby." I said and fixed his hair.

"Mew where is he??" Mom asked as she came. "At the OT mom" I said.

We waited in the hall way and finally a doctor came out. "Congratulation Mr. Suppasit he gave birth to a healthy baby boy... You can see him after they transfer him to his room." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor..." I said and looked at Ayaan and sticked my tongue out at him. "It's a boy hmmm" I said to him and he glared at me.

I smiled in victory as Ayaan had made a bet about the baby's gender since Gulfie didn't want to know the baby's gender. He said that it will be a surprise to them.

Ayaan picked girl while me, a boy. And the bet is if I wins, he will give me his Lego castle and if I lose I will let him play with my bikes and skates. (I know it's childish.. But all dad's turn into a child whenever he plays with his kids..)

He stuck his tongue and glared at me while laughing but then his laugh turned into a loud cry, that made us surprised.

"Whuaaaa whuaaaa Pappaa!!!!!! Daddy is going to steal our lego castle!" He said and sat down on the floor. "Heyyy baby. Stand up" I said hysterically because people already started looking at us. "Ayaan.. Baby, stop crying and stand up" Dad said.

"B-but *hiccup* My lego huhuhuhu you're so bad daddy. If you're going to take my Lego, I swear I'll ask Papa to sleep beside me." He said to me. My eyes widened... "W-what???? Ayaan that's not fair.." I said

"No.. It's fair daddy. Don't you love your lego more??" He asked with a grin as if he already knows what will I say to him. "Fine.. I won't take your Lego castle.." I said unwillingly. And we go to Gulf's room.

I looked at him, carrying our new born baby. "Where did the two of you go?" Gulf asked while smiling at our baby. We went near to him.

"Papa, can I carry him??"
"Gulfie, can I carry him??"

Ayaan and I looked at each other... "Hmpp.. I said it first..." We said together again.

"I'm his father" I said and push Ayaan slightly to the side. "I'm his brother" Ayaan said and push me also.

"Enough you two." Mom said and shook her head. "Mew, you can carry him now" Mom said and I smiled in victory.

I went to Gulf and he slowly placed the small creature in my hands. My heart started beating faster. "He is so cute and so small" I said and sat beside Gulf.

I carry him for a while and called Ayaan to sit beside his Papa. "Come Ayaan, sit here first" I said.

Ayaan seems flastered and slowly came.

I slowly place him in his small hands. I saw Ayaan smiling as he looked at us. "Papa, Daddy why is he so small??" Ayaan asked. And we laughed. "Of course he is new born baby.." Gulf said to him. "Ohh he is so cute Papa" He said.

Then the baby started to cry. Ayaan got shocked and looked at us "D-did I make him cry?" He asked as his eyes started to fill.

"Ohhh no no no baby" I said. Gulf took the baby in his arms and started to breast feed. I carried Ayaan in my lap. "The baby is just hungry.. Stop crying nahhh" I said and hugged him.

I looked at them and they just smiled while dad giggled.

To be continued...

(1360 words)