30

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMALL STORY ABOUT GULF'S MOTHER :)
Hope you enjoy reading..

3rd Person's POV

Gulf woke up early in the morning and was welcomed by his son's face who was still sleeping in his arms. He smiled and kissed his son. But then his smile vanished. "I still can't forget him from my mind." He mumbled and stared at his son. "You look a lot like him." He said in his mind.

Gulf decided to go outside after getting freshened up. He smiled at the maids who were working at the hall. As he came out of the house, he saw his Nana sitting in the garden. He smiled at the view and went towards her. "Good morning Nana'' he greeted and his Grandma smiled at him. "Come here Gulf, take a seat."

Gulf went and sat down near his Nana. "How was your sleep Gulf??" She asked. "It was good Nana." He replied.

"Gulf, I know that there is something that happened to you in Thailand and that's why you suddenly came back here. I tried to talk to Jay but he said it's better to ask you." Nana said and looked at him seriously. Gulf looked up and sighed. "What really happened Gulf tell me, I will understand it" She said.

Gulf looked at her and nodded. "Nana, I'm married." He said. At that single word his Nana froze. "What?? When??" She asked. "I'm not sure whether you know the family. I'm married to our family friend's son." Gulf said and looked at his Nana. The old lady covered her mouth. "It's the Suppasits?" She said with flat tone and her face changed to strict.

Gulf nodded and looked up again. "At first it was just a mere contract but accidentaly I fell for him. But he hates me as much as I love him and he even has a lover. We stayed together for almost a year and a half... I expected some changes in our relationship, but then we just ended up to be friends. Last week, before I came here I...." Gulf covered his face and wiped his tears. His Nana just listened to him. "I... l-let him go..... I s-signed  the divorce paper and came here." He said.

//slap!///

Gulf was shocked when he received a slap from his Nana. He looked at her with teary eyes but the old woman glared at him. "I'm sorry for disappointing you Nana." He said and was about to walk out when his Nana spoke.

"What did I teach you Gulf??" She asked and Gulf looked at her, shocked. "I never taught you to be coward Gulf. Didn't I teach you that don't give up until you get what you desire?! You are such a coward. No wonder you are just like your mother." His Nana said in an angry voice. Gulf was shocked when his Nana talked about his mother, his real mother.

"You know my mother Nana??" He asked. "Of course, I now her. Who would be a mother, who didn't know her daughter." She said.

"Your daughter? How come?" he asked.

"Don't try to mislead the topic Gulf. If I'm not mistaken the Suppasit you married is the youngest one, right?? Mew, if I'm not mistaken??" She said. Gulf sighed as he failed to divert the topic. He nodded and said "yeah.."

"So.... You found each other huh.... I wonder if he remembered you. And if he know what really happened to you last 4 years. I know that he is just taking his revenge. That child.. I'm going to teach him some lessons." His grandmother mumbled.

"Are you saying something Nana??" He asked.

"Ahhh nothing.. Go inside, I'm still mad at you! So don't talk to me for a while." His grandmother said. "Uhmmm Nana.. about my mother?? How is it that she became your daughter?" Gulf asked.

The old lady looked at him, "Do I need to elaborate Gulf?? Of course we.." She couldn't finish her sentence as Gulf stopped her. "Nana, I know that thing... but that's not what I'm asking!!?" Gulf whined and his grandmother sighed hearing him.

"Your mother is my adoptive daughter. I really wanted to have a daughter so we adopted her when she was just 3 years old. Your father was very happy to have a little sister that time. And as we expected they became close to each other. But we didn't know that their closeness was already different. My son loved her and he told me about that. At that time my husband and I decided to send Ruby to abroad. We made sure that my son won't find her. And arranged him to our business partner's daughter.

It's not that I don't want Ruby to be his wife, actually I'm okay with it but knowing Ruby was an untamed child.. she loves to explore the world.. And we know that your mother just treated him as her big brother. I didn't want to suffocate her so we send her abroad. And as expected our son hated us and was left heart broken that time.

But.. life must go on.. So he slowly accepted that she and him would never be together... But then with unexpected event.. it was our family bonding so your father, Eva, Type and Tessa were here.. And that's when Ruby came back from France with a little baby in her arms... I still remember that day when she came crying with her baby that was just about 2 years old. She ran to your father and cried on his shoulder... She told us what happened to her... At that time, we made a big mistake again... we let them be together alone." the old lady stopped when she saw that Gulf was already crying. "t-that's how I came in the picture right??? I was a mistake." Gulf cried and his grandmother hugged him to comfort him. "shhhhh Gulf don't think like that. Even if you were a mistake.. but remember this.. you are the most beautiful mistake that they made." His Nana said.

"Nana you said that my mom had a baby with her when she came back.. Then where is the baby??" He asked. "Does that mean.. I have a big brother/sister from my mom also??" Gulf asked.

His grandmother nodded. "It was boy and that kid..." She said and looked at him as she smiled sadly.

"He is already in heaven and is watching you.." she said and that made Gulf cry again. "What?? How??" He asked.

"He was diagnosed with leukemia and we are very late when we noticed the symptoms.. He had already reached the 4th stage.. At the age of 4, he finally gave in... Did you know.. he was the one who named you." She said.

Gulf was shocked "W-what's his name Nana??" He asked.

"Allen, Your middle name" His Nana said as she stood up and walked out from the garden. Its already 9 in the morning.

Gulf was left there with deep thoughts when he heard a giggle by his side. When he saw who it was he immediately smiled as he wiped his face. "Hi baby.. how was your sleep?" He asked. "It was very nice daddy.. because you were here.." Ayaan said.

"hmmmm.. Is that so??" Gulf tickled his son. "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it daddy... hahahaha I can't breath anymore." He said while laughing. Gulf stopped tickling him and they proceeded to go inside.

To be continued...

(1250 words)