3

Gulf's POV

My Grandmother always used to say that weddings are very sacred. It is the time that the two couples are officially together. This is another step in your life. And from then on I promised myself that I will only marry the one I love. I will only say yes to the one whom I'm ready to be with.

But those promises can never be fulfilled now. Because right now I'm going to marry a heartless, arrogant, cold man.

"Son, this is the biggest day of your life. I'm sorry for dragging you into this.." My parents said while they were hugging me. I just smiled at them.

"There's nothing to be sorry mom nd dad. I'm happy, you know!!" I tried to lift the atmosphere by giving them my bunny smile. I hugged them together with my siblings.

"You're going to marry, idiot! Make sure you don't make any stupidity at the church!" Type said to me.

"Ohh Type, just say if you want to get married too.. I will talk with the best man for you hahaha. We can have a double wedding man!! Hahaha.." I said to him.

His eyes widened "You!!!! Come here!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" And he started chasing me. Everyone laughed and mom stopped us.

"Type, If you're going to kill me, you will not have a cute brother like me again. Mom and dad can't make it anymore!!" I said to Type.

Our parents' faces turned red. "Gulf! What are you talking about?" My mom said in a low tone as I teased her.

"Why mom??? Don't say you still can!!!" I laughed.

"Then, I want a baby brother,'' I said to them. And their faces are so red now. Dad made a fake cough.

Me and my siblings were laughing in the corner of the room.

"Okay, the makeup artist has arrived, you guys go to your own rooms now" Dad said to us and pulled mom to their room.

"I wish they will give us a baby brother for real. I want to be a big brother too" I pouted but my brother hit me on my head.

"Ouchh!! Type, you always hit my head!!! If my brain cells don't work I'm gonna blame you hmmpp.!!! Tess look naa, he hit me, it hurts!!!! He didn't spare me even on my wedding day!!"

Tess smiled at us and rubbed my head "Okay.. stop now.. Gulf, go to your room, the makeup artist is waiting for you there. And Type, you too go to your room and prepare." she said to us.

I glared at my brother one last time before I went to my room.

The makeup artist just gave me a light makeup and fixed my hair.

He gave me the tux that I'm going to wear and smiled. "Congratulations sir!" she said and went out. I gave a smile and bowed. "Thank you"

I started wearing my suit and faced the mirror.

This is it...... You are going to make it!!! I sighed deeply and looked at myself.

Even though I can't make my wish come true that I will have a grand wedding.. I just wish that she would be there watching me walking to the aisle even if the marriage is in the private church. I just wish my real mom would be there.

I smiled while fixing my tie and looked at the picture.

"Grandma, I'm going to marry now, even though I didn't make my promise come true, at least I'm happy. I wish you are here watching me getting married."

I sat for a while when my mom came in.

"Mom" I smiled at her and showed her how I look. She smiled and came towards me. "Ohh my baby.... my little baby is going to get married now." She rubbed my cheeks and I saw a glimpse of tears in her eyes.