13

Mew's POV

So that bastard is his boyfriend huh.....

I don't know what's gotten on my mind and I just walked out of there. Seeing him smile was really pissing me off. I went to the garden of the University to cool down. I skipped my class and just climbed up in the big tree.

This was my usual spot but then I stopped coming here. I took one of my bunnies, the black one since the white one seems to hate me. I looked at him and touched his nose.

"Long time bunny..how are you hmmm....?" I talk to the black one. But he just snuggled on me. I smiled when he hid his body under my uniform, licking my stomach. It's a little bit ticklish but I'm used to it. He is always like this to me while the white one just keeps staring at me with his red eyes. And when I tried to carry the white one, he just kicks my hands away.

These bunnies were gifted by my brother, P'Tharn. I placed them here because animals are not allowed in our house. I build a house for them here from that day onwards I declare this place as mine.

I was in my half sleep when I heard someone talking.

"Where is Hazz? Why are you alone here??" A voice spoke.
I slowly looked down and I was shocked when I saw who's the owner of the voice.

"What is he doing here??"
"How did he find this place??"
"And who is Hazz??"
That's my question while looking at the man who was happily playing with my white bunny.

I kept silent and watched him. He is happily feeding my bunny and my bunny seems to like him alot. He even sat in his lap???

"Hazz, am I cute huhhh??"
Gulf asked the bunny and made a face as he pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks.

The bunny licked his finger.
"Yes!??!?!?! Then why does he hate me so much??" He asked as if the bunny would answer him.

I look at his face. My heart started beating fast again. How cu..... no!!!! I will not say that....!!

But I was stunned when he said those.

"Hazz, I'm tired! You know....... I don't know what to do anymore . I'm getting tired. Each passing day I'm losing hope. I want to give up!" he said with a sad voice.

I know what he is talking about.
I felt a pang on my chest hearing those words a bit. Shouldn't I be happy because he's getting tired. That's what I want right???? I wished that he would give up this marriage by himself but hearing him right now I don't know but I feel like my heart is hurting.

Since I was in my deep thoughts I didn't know that he had already left. I looked at my white bunny who is looking at me right now. I slowly went down. I put the balck bunny on the ground and he happily went to the other one.

They were happily playing when I left them. I also left food for them.

His words kept running through my mind and the more I think about it, the more my heart aches.

I went to my last class before I went home.
Still my heart is aching. When I went home I stopped by the private hospital first. I must have a check up on my heart. I think something is wrong with it.

I entered the doctor's room and sat on the couch.

"Ohh Mew, what are you doing here??" Dr. Blaire asked when he saw me in his room.

"Did you miss me???" He asked and smiled but I glared at him.

"The hell no!!! I came here to check up." I said to him.

Dr. Blaire is our family doctor and he is currently a doctor in SJ Hospital which is ours.

"What.... what happened to you??" He asked me with worried eyes but I shook my head.

"I came here because these past few days my heart is beating abnormally" I said

"What do you mean by abnormal???" He asked and he put his hands on his chins, as if he was thinking something.

"Your family doesn't have a heart disease history??? Can you specify everything clearly??" He asked me.

I said everything to him and when I finished talking he started laughing.....

"Why are you laughing old man???" I asked him and raised my brow. 'This is nonsense' I said and stood up.

"No... no... no... wait Mew." he said and held my hands. I glared at him.

"What!?"

"Your sickness is incurable. You can't be cured by medicine or science. I will not say what your sickness is, you need to know it by yourself Mew." He said.

I just shook my head. "Nonsense" I uttered and walked out.

To be continued...

(820 words)

I was supposed to update this yesterday.. But I fell asleep writing this part.. 😅
Anyways hope you are liking the story!
-Avi