36

3rd Person's POV 

Mew was very careful about each and every thing when Gulf got discharged.

"Mew, I'm just pregnant, I'm not disabled." Gulf said when Mew held him in his every step.

"But I like to take care of you," Mew said and pouted. Gulf sighed as he couldn't do anything, knowing that the one who is beside him is Mew Suppasit.

He rolled his eyes and walked faster. "Gulf, wait for me!! Be careful" Mew shouted and ran to him. Gulf stump his foot and he sat down on the floor. "I don't want to walk anymore." He said as he hugged his legs.

"Ahhh?? Why are you sitting there?" Mew asked. "I don't want to walk anymore.!!!!" Gulf said and buried his face on his knees. "Why???" Mew asked and scratched his head seeing his husband whining on the floor. He looked around and he saw that they were attracting some attention now.

"Gulf please get up now" He said and sat in front of him. "No.. I don't want to. " He said and shook his head.

"Why??" He asked again.

"Why??? You ask why?? YOU!!!! You always says: 'Gulf watch out...', 'Gulf be careful', ' Gulf don't walk fast' etc.." Gulf said while copying Mew's sounds and glared at him.

Mew was stunned by hearing his husband's rants about him. "I'm sorry hubby. I just want to make sure that you and the baby are safe." Mew said and held his hands. "Come on.. get up let's continue walking again.." Mew said to him but Gulf shook his head and said, "No..." as he hid his face.

"What do you want then??" Mew asked. Gulf looked at him and raised him hands. "Carry me Mew..." He said in a baby tone. Mew was shocked seeing his husband's cuteness. He sighed and nodded. He was about to carry Gulf in bridal style when Gulf shook his head again. He stood up and clung his hands on Mew's Neck

"Carry me now Mewww..." Gulf said. Mew looked around and he saw some taking pictures of them and some were signaling him to carry his hubby.

Mew lifted Gulf's leg for support and he immediately wrapped his legs around Mew's waist. "I love you hubby... Now let's go home." Gulf whispered in his ears.

Mew's blood ran to his ears when he heard his hubby. They reached home with Gulf in Mew's arms.

Mew happily said the news to their family but his smile died when he saw them just nodding and continuing what they were doing. They didn't even congratulate him or his husband. He pouted and Ayaan just shook his head. Gulf just smiled and tapped his back. "Daddy they already know that Papa is pregnant. You are just the one who didn't know it even though I told you already" Ayaan said and sat on his lap.

"When did you tell me??" Mew asked.
"Ohoo daddyyyyy I've already told you when you were in the hospital..." Ayaan said and pinched his daddy's cheecks. "Huhh???!" he asked but Ayaan ignored his father and was already playing on his lap.

Mew and Gulf went back to their old house. At first Gulf was shocked that the house he left one month ago didn't even change a bit, except the bottles of wines everywhere. He glared at Mew when he saw the very clean house he left before became dirty, full of dusk every where.

Gulf covered Ayaan's nose "Mew make sure to clean the house or else.." Gulf said and carried Ayaan with him.

Mew was startled and looked at Gulf. "I'm sorry.." Mew said. He immediately called some of their maids and after a few hours, the house was back to clean.

"Daddy.. your house is so beautiful" Ayaan said entering every room. Gulf stopped at a closed door, Mew stood behind him and hugged his back. "Let's create new memories Gulf.. the happy ones.." Mew said.