12

Gulf's POV

I woke up in the morning with extreme pain all over my body. I checked my body and the night scene was flash in my mind. Those hot kisses, sweet touches, our moans… I can't stop blushing. I just surrendered my virginity to him.

But my smile vanished when I looked around and he was not there. I glanced at my table and I saw a sticky note. I smiled again and took it but my happiness vanished again when I read the note he wrote.

I could feel my tears rolling down. I clutched my chest as it hurts so much.

"Thanks for the pleasure! I enjoyed it.. But please forget everything that happened last night. I was drunk. Just assume that it was a one night stand."

I crumpled his notes. Did he just think that it was a one night stand and I just pleasured him!!!!

My heart hurts. I tried to stand up but then it seems that my feet were weak and I fell down on the floor. I cried louder. I stood up again and slowly went to my bathroom. I opened the shower and stayed there for a while. I didn't mind about getting late to the university. I walked into my walk-in closet and found some clothes to wear. And went downstairs. I looked at the kitchen a bit then I just passed on. My lower back still hurts and I think I'm having a weird walk right now.  I skipped my breakfast for the first time. I don't have the strength to cook for us right now. I slowly walked to my car and drove as fast as I could to the University.

When I arrived at the University I wore my usual smile. Pretending that nothing has happened to me. I also took a strong pain killer so that I can't feel my back burning like hell.

"Gulf!!! Babes!!! Here.." I saw Jay in the hallway. As I saw him I smiled brighter and ran towards him. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks as he usually does when we were in the US.

"How are you babes? How about your husband, hmm??" He teased me and I covered his mouth.
If there is anyone who knows about my marriage among my friends then It is only him! He knows that I am married to Mew. He knows already since then.

"Your mouth, Jay. What if someone heard that??!" I said and pouted.

"Who cares if someone heard it. If I were him I would have announced to the whole Universe that I married the most beautiful bunny." He said and wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

"Silly! Let's go, everyone is already watching us" I said as I pulled him.

He wrapped his hands around me while we were walking in the hallway.

Mew could never escape from my sight.
I saw him flirting with his long time girlfriend, Emily. I tried to smile at him but it seems that he is ignoring me so I just looked away.

I was about to walk when Jay stopped in the hallway and faced me. And the worst part is that we stopped in front of where Mew and his group sat. I was shocked when he kissed my forehead and both of my cheeks. As a result my cheeks turned red. I smacked him for doing so and he just giggled.

"Whoaaaaa bunny!!! Who is this man?!?!" Noah asked and walked towards us.

I couldn't speak because of embarrassment and just looked down on the floor.

"Jay Park is the name, dude" Jay said and gave a hand shake to him. Noah grinned widely.

"Noah. Are you his boyfriend?" Noah asked him. My cheeks have turned extremely red by now. Everyone was looking at us.

"Yeah I'm his BOYFRIEND right BABES!?!?" Jay emphasize the word boyfriend and babes. I put my head on Jay's shoulder and hide my face. I secretly looked at Noah who was also looking at me with his famous devil smile. I pouted and glared at him at the same time.

We were standing in the hallway when we heard a loud thud from the corner. We curiously looked at it and it was Mew, who harshly stood up and walked out. And I saw his girlfriend glaring at us, or should I say, at me.

I just shrugged but then a loud laugh was heard again and this time it was Noah and their friends together with Jay.

"Okay! Nice meeting you dude." They said and introduced themselves to each other.

After that, I pulled Jay and walked to our class. Mild waved at us as we entered the classroom. We walked to them.

"Heyy! How are you Gulf??" Eye asked.

I smiled at her "I'm fine. Perfectly fine!" I replied to her as I went to my seat.

"Are you really okay Gulf, you look pale??" He asked worriedly.

"I'm really fine." I lied as I felt my head throbbing with pain.

I just remembered that I didn't eat my breakfast and that also means I didn't take my meds. I cursed silently.

The class went well and pretty fast. When I was about to stand up I felt my surroundings spinning and then my sight became blurred and turned out to be completely black. I cursed myself.  

'Shit... no not again!!' I shouted in my mind. I hold onto my chair for my support.

Right now I regret that I didn't eat my breakfast. I tried to act calm and slowly followed their voice. But I fell down when I stepped in the wrong place.

I caught their attention but I couldn't see their reaction.

"Gulf!!!" Jay shouted and came to me. He supported me to stand up. And the word I just said is "Jay, I can't see." I said and held his hands tightly.

"You didn't take your meds. Did you??" He scolded me. I smiled weakly.

"Hey, what happened??? Are you okay Gulf" Mild asked and I just nodded back.

"I'm okay, I just have temporary blindness. Don't worry I will be able to see later." I said to them.

I can't see their reaction but I could feel that they are beside me, worried about me.

To be continued...

(1055 words)