2

Gulf's POV

Few weeks later

I was facing the mirror still thinking about this engagement. It's been a week since they announced to us about the marriage thing and Mew's condition. I understand his condition. Being secretly married was not a problem to me. Like him, I also want to enjoy my freedom without thinking about our marriage.

Today is our engagement party and we just held a small party in the Suppasit Mansion with just Mew's family and mine.

The time was running so fast and I can't believe that I will be tied up soon.

I sighed and stood up. I am wearing the suit that my mom prepared for me.

An inner turtleneck with black coat. And a necklace that was given by Tess.

I stand in front of the mirror looking at my reflection and put a bright smile on my face.

"My Gulfie is so handsome" a gente voice came from my door. She came to me and fixed my coat.

"Time runs fast..... it's like.. you were a baby yesterday and now I'm witnessing your engagement and not very soon I'll be witnessing you walking on the aisle." She said and rubbed my face.

"Tess, I'm still your baby brother and will always be your baby brother forever." I smiled sweetly and hugged her.

"Come on, they are waiting downstairs." she said and pulled me out to my room.

"Why did you take so long? Such a turtle!" Type said as he glared at me.

"It's just 6:00.... you're just excited to see P'Tharn!!" I teased him. I know that he has a crush on the elder son of the Suppasits since they first came here.

"You!!!!!" He was about to chase me when dad spoke up.

"Alright.... Alright... stop now you two hahaha we are going now" he said smiling to us.

I walked to my mom. "Do I look good mom??" I asked her and she just smiled and pinched my nose.

"Always Gulf! You're always my cute little Gulfie!" she said. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Even though she is not my real mom she treats me as her own son.

And about my real mom?? I have never seen her so I know nothing about her. I didn't even bother to ask my father about that because I'm contented with my dad and stepmom. Maybe there will be a time when I will meet her but I don't know when?? I never hated her for leaving me but I'm thankful that she didn't hide me from my father.

Okay enough with my dramas. I prefer to be cute and lovely in my story.

We arrived at the big mansion. It's bigger than ours, full of lights everywhere. Their theme was goob blue and white. But the deadly silence makes me deaf. It's like there's no one living in this house for real.

Suppasits welcomed us with a smile except their youngest son who had a stone face. His face was plain like the Mansion's walls, plain white hahaha.. Just kidding but yeah he has no emotion at all.

I wonder how he could manage that look??? I salute him!! I consider that stone cold face of his as his talent.

After the greetings they invited us to their dining room.

My jaw dropped when I saw plenty of food as I looked around the table.

Everybody sat and had small chit-chats. I got some food for myself, which I started to eat and didn't bother what they were talking about.