5

Gulf POV

I woke up early in the morning even if I don't like to. I need to cook again *sigh*.... today is my first day in my new university.

It's been a day since Mew and I last talked. After that talk I didn't see him in the house for the whole day. I don't know where he goes and I just felt a bit upset because he didn't even inform me that he is going out. I stayed in the house alone and I'm not going to do it.........

After I'm done cooking I heard footsteps. He was already dressed up. I was about to greet him when he just passed beside me and took water from the refrigerator and went out....

"Me......." I couldn't complete my sentence as he was already gone.

I looked at the two plates served on the table. I sat and started eating my food. But it seems that the food became tasteless and my throat suddenly blocked.

I didn't finish my food and threw it in the trash bin.

'I miss home!' I mumbled and went upstairs to get ready, I did my usual routine, same as when I was still in the US.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled........ Right, I should be happy because it's my first day.

I was contented with my looks then I went down and ran up to get my keys. I started my car and went off.

This car was gifted to me by my dad when I came back from US because my dad knows how much I love cars........ (Ooooppppss that's my secret but I'll let you know.)

I went to the University. I am a little nervous right now because everyone is looking at my side.

I came out from my car when everyone gasp and started murmuring. I looked down and started walking. I didn't mind them and just went to my first class since I'm getting late.

I knocked at the door and a middle aged woman opened it. She was shocked but then she let me in.

"So students!!!!! You have a new classmate here, be nice to him...... Introduce yourself" she smiled at me.

I went to the front and I felt tense by the way they were looking at me.

"Hi, my name is Gulf Kanawut. I'm a transfery from the US...... Nice to meet you all, thank you!" I bowed my head and flashed a big smile.

"Awwwwww so cuteeee" they said in chorus that made me blush.

"Okay Mr. Kanawut you can now sit between Mr. Jinna and Ms. Silva" the professor said,

I gladly bowed to her and went to my seat.

"Hi Gulf, I'm Mild Jinna but you can call me Mild for short, We can be friends!" the guy on my right said to me. I smiled at him. And then another voice spoke again.

"Hi Gulf..... I'm Eye Silva but you can call me Eye or if you don't like to call me by name you can call me pretty! I can be your friend.. best friend.. girlfriend.. and if you want I can also be your boyfriend!" she said and in the last word she tried to make her voice bigger.

"Eww pretty????? Eye you're not even cute how come that you call yourself pretty...... Gulf, forgive this friend of mine, she is lunatic." Mild said. I just smile watching them.

"H-hi Gulf K-Kanawut, my name is Boat Napat, younger brother of Eye Silva, you can call me Boat Napat....... W-we can also be friends."

The young man said, sitting beside Eye.

I smiled at them "Hi Mild, Eye, Boat... I'm Gulf Kanawut.... Gulf for short, nice meeting you guys and of course friends???" I place my hand in front of them. They smiled and Mild put his hand above mine, next was Eye and lastly Boat.

"FRIENDS" they shout in whispers because the teacher is still talking in front.

After a few minutes, the bell rang and that means it is our lunch time now.

We went to the cafeteria and sat in the very corner. I was the one who suggested it because everyone was still looking at me and started murmuring and some of them were smiling at me and trying to be near me.

Boat and I were left at the table while Mild and Eye voluntarily went to get us food.

The cafeteria got crowded and girls began to scream........ I flinched and Boat laughed at me.

I pouted. "Why is everyone screaming????" I asked him. He looked at the entrance.

"Royalties are here....." and he pointed at the entrance door where five guys were standing in front.

One among them was flirting with the students near him and I think he is the flirty type guy. Another one was just smiling at other students. The next two, one was playing on his phone while the other was busy in his phone. Lastly the guy who was standing at the back with his cold face while his arm was on the girl's waist who was right beside him.

My eyes widened when I saw a very familiar face. Mew?????!
I felt a pang in my heart. I don't know why but it really hurts.

I froze and stared at them. By just looking at them, one can say 'they look so intimate'.

I managed to ask Boat again.....

"Who are they???" I asked when Eye spoke from my backside.

"Royalties....... because the five of them own this University and also with their heavenly looks of course. The one who is busy flirting is Noah Hunds. The other one who is just smiling is Luke Plowden. The one who keeps on playing on his phone is Thorn Thanayut. The other one, who is also busy with his phone, is Kaownah Kittipat. And lastly, Mew Suppasit, he is the one at the back" Eye smirked and put her plate on the table.

"And who's the girl???" I curiously asked.

"Maybe the flavour of the week…??? Mew's fling in short his sex toy for this week!" she said.

I gasped. I felt a pang in my chest while looking at them. I hurts more than earlier.

They sat not so far from us.

"Ohh is that soo?! What a playboy! Nahh, fuck boy!" I said. They laughed at me.

"Whoaaaa Gulf, that was harsh" Mild said.

"What I'm just saying the truth???" I said to them and eat my food forgetting the pain in my heart.

We changed our topic to my life in the US and my experiences. They also shared about their own life, how they met and what their stupidities were when they were still in high school?

I enjoyed talking to them. They are funny to be with.

And the day ends and we say goodbyes to each other. I went home smiling. I finally found new friends here.

To be continued...

(1164 words)