4

Gulf's POV

I woke up early in the morning. I don't know but this is new to me. I usually wake up past ten in the morning but now to my surprise I woke up at 6 am.

I began to think about yesterday. Right, I'm married now!!! What should married couples do???? I don't know!!!?

I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down to the kitchen.

Did Mew always have his breakfast??? What type of coffee does he want???? When will he wake up???

These were the questions I've been thinking while I was cooking.

Yes, I know how to cook. My mom is a chef and also my sister. I usually cooked for myself when I was in the US.

Ohh I forgot to mention that I studied high school in the US.

My parents sent me there as they want me to be independent. I was sad at first but when I started to get adapted I enjoyed staying there. I just came back a few months ago as my parents want me to continue my college here. I was a bit sad but as for Tess's wish I came back home.

Okay!!! Our topic is going too far.

I just finished cooking. I served fried rice, bacon, eggs, and some bread. I just prepared all so he can just eat what he wants.

I'm done serving and it's time to make a coffee for him and milk for me.

I smiled when I looked at the table. It's my first time cooking for someone whom I'm not close to yet. But Mew is my husband now.

I looked at the stairs when I heard heavy steps. I saw him walking down the stairs with messy hair, he was wearing only a boxer.

I froze staring at the almighty body in front of me. Milky white skin, lovely two buds and a well built abs.

I covered my innocent eyes. What the heck!!!! Why isn't he wearing any upper clothes!!! My virgin innocent eyes!!!!

"Tsss" he said as he passed beside me and went to the refrigerator.

"L-lets e-eat…" I said shuttering, feeling my face getting heated up. And the image earlier keep flashing on my mind........

How does it feel........ What the hell am I thinking!!!!!

Mew stared at the food which was already served. He sat down and started eating.

I don't know if he liked my cooking or not, because his face didn't even change, he just continued eating.

"Staring is a sin," he said without even looking at me.

My eyes widened and shyly looked down to my food.

And we ate in silence, only the sound of spoons touching the plates could be heard. And after we finished I insisted on doing the dishes. After that I saw Mew sitting in the living room and he motioned me to sit in front of him.

"Come sit here," he said. I nervously went and sat in the single sofa facing him.

"As Mom said, I already enrolled you in my university. These are your papers, and here is the schedule." He handed me the brown envelope.

I read it. I am going to major in arts and design. And I read my schedules, it's not bad.

I hesitated to look at him. I want to talk but somehow I'm afraid.

"You have a problem??" He asked me when he noticed that I wanted to talk.

"Ahh!!??? Nothing…" I awkwardly smiled.

He sighed and handed me another envelope. I looked at him confused.

"Those are the rules. I need you to read carefully and sign it afterwards." He said and leaned his back to the couch.

I opened the envelope and 10 rules welcomed me.

1. Don't tell anyone about our marriage.
2. Pretend that you don't know me whenever we meet outside, even at the university.
3. Don't approach or talk to me.
4. Don't invite a friend here in the house.
5. Don't touch my things unless I say so.
6. Don't enter my room.
7. Mind your own business.
8. Don't let anyone know about this.
9. Follow all the rules that are written in this paper.
10. Don't lose it.

Signature:

"Do you have any objections??" He asked me and I just shook my head, looking down at the paper.

"Okay so we are clear" he stood up and went to his room and left me in the living room.

I smiled. 'Its okay Gulf you can do it. 2 years is just a number'

I remembered what my mom said before we went to the church.

"Gulf, if this marriage did not work out in 2 years, you can divorce him." She said and patted my head.

As I see this marriage will never work out.... just two years..... I will try…

I looked at my wedding ring and sighed. I took it out from my finger and put it in my necklace.

To be continued...

(834 words)