8

Gulf's POV

The party went well but I didn't stay there for the party to finish. Almost to the end of the cotillion dance, I bid goodbye to them and headed back home.

I gave a final look to everyone who was dancing and went out. I think Mew left the party already as I couldn't find Mew there. But when I reached home there were still no lights. I don't know why but I feel disappointed.

My energy went low and I went to my room.
I changed my clothes and got onto my bed. Even though my energy is low I couldn't sleep, I keep thinking about what happened earlier.

I placed my palm on my chest and I was shocked because it's beating so fast. I didn't know what this was!?? It happened when Mew held my hand.

This feeling was so nice.. but I'm afraid if this feeling keeps on continuing.. I know that I will be the one to suffer.

I just shrugged off and sleep took over me. I hope that my heart will be calm tomorrow.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's the weekend and I don't need to wake up early. But I was awakened by the rays of the sun. I smiled and went to my balcony. I was busy thinking about what I would do for the day.

But my thoughts were disturbed by a phone call.  It's mom.... But why would she call me this early? I was confused but still I answered it.

Gulf: Hi mom, Good morning!!!"

Gulf's Mom: Hello baby, Good morning! How's your week with your husband???

Gulf: It's fine mom.

I awkwardly laughed.

Gulf's Mom: Okay then, I just wanted to inform you that we will be visiting you there together with your in-law and I think so they informed Mew already. Byeeee...

And the call ended she didn't even wait for me to bid a goodbye hmmmpp...

But when I remembered what she said my blood ran cold.

I got my slippers on and went to the door. And when I opened my door, a knuckle hit my forehead.

"Ouchhh!!! My poor forehead!"
I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead.
When I looked at the culprit, my heart began beating fast as I saw Mew standing out there with a shocked face.

"Nice greetings in the morning...... Anyways.. Good morning... Come on, help me transfer my things to your room!!"

I didn't think twice before pulling him to my room. Since I have only a few things here, as I didn't get all the things from my parents' mansion, I suggested to transfer my stuffs to his room. Mew didn't talk and just stood in the middle of the room while I ran back to back from his room to mine.

I stand in front of him "Ehhh Mew?!?!? I know we are not on good terms but can you help me here nahh!!!" I said to him and shook his hands..

He glared at me and looked in my arms which were holding his.
I slowly let go and smiled awkwardly.
"Help me.. Naa~na~na~na..." that were the only words I said and I pouted.

"Tssss.." He hissed and walked past me. He started helping me. He looked at me and I just smiled at him.

I too got some of my stuffs and stood beside him. But he just ignored me and went to his room. After an hour and half, we finally transferred my things to his room.

I looked around at his room. It was plain white, and an organized bed and just a study table, that's all. I was about to sit down on the bed when he spoke.