29

Gulf's POV

I looked at my sleeping husband and I touched his face. I don't want to do this but I need to, I want him to be happy now. I've realize that we've been locked in the marriage he never wanted at the first place. I walked to his table and searched for a clean paper. My hands were shaking while writing those words, I felt like my heart is being stabbed by those words. After I wrote the letter, I placed the letter along with the brown envelope on the side table. I couldn't take it anymore and my eyes began to blur and fat tears escaped from my eyes. I knew from the beginning that I will be signing this paper once, but I never thoughtful that it would be by this short period of time.

I cover my mouth to prevent releasing a loud sob. My hands were shaking when I held the pen. And I felt like my life is been taken away when I signed it.

'I'm sorry Mew but I need to do this. I don't want you to be suffocated with this kind of marriage.' I said in my thoughts while it was staring at his beautiful face. I hugged him tightly for the last time and kissed him.

"Good bye Mew. I hope that you would be happy again. I love you so much and I will always wait for you.." I said and stood up. I went to my room and pulled out my bags. I took one last glance of the room and went out. I looked at the living room and the kitchen room which used to be my favorite rooms aside from my bedroom.

I took in one last glance of the house before I went to Jay's condo. I knocked on his door and he was shocked when he saw me there. "Gulf? What are you doing here this early??" He asked. And I just smiled at him.

"Can I enter??" I asked. "Ohh yeah yeah come in" He said and stepped aside. "What are you doing here by the way and you have luggages?! Don't tell me..."

I didn't let him finish his words. "I signed the papers." I said and he looked shocked. "Gulf what did you do??!!" He shouted.

I covered my face as the tears rolled down. "I know.. I-I just want him to be happy Jay.. And I know we are hurting each other by staying tied up with the thread of marriage... If someone has to sacrifice?? Then it's me.. because at the first place I was the one who came in the picture. I want to go and never come back... One year and half is enough for me... I've enjoyed every moment but.. I can't be with the man who has hated me forever Jay" I cried as I said..

He hugged me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You're running away again Gulf..." He said.

" I know....." I replied. I stayed at his place until the sun rise. I didn't sleep the whole night. I kept looking outside. I was thinking about my recent dreams. It was some blur vision so I couldn't see their faces but I think there were 2 teens around 14 or 15. I couldn't hear their voices clearly but I'm sure they were making some promises to each other. I don't know why I was dreaming that scene but I'm sure that one of them was me but who is the other one.

I don't think I have had an accident in my lifetime except for once when I was found myself on hospital bed. Grandma said that I was severly injured when I accidentally fell from the stairs. I found it odd but I didn't mind, I was thankful that I was safe.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when Jay knocked on my door. "Gulf.. the food is ready!!" He said. "Okay I'm coming!!!" I replied and went out to have breakfast.

"So when is your flight??" He asked while munching the pancake. "7:00 am.. today" I said and he chocked. "What?? And you didn't even tell me??!!" He said. "I booked it long time ago... I knew that this would happen so I got myself prepared." I said.

"So you are going back to US right??" He asked. "Mn.." I responed.
"I'm going to Texas before I go to California.." I said and he looked at me.
"Why Texas?? What will you do there?? Should I come with you already??" He asked and I just smiled.
"I'm going to visit a friend.." I said and went to the washroom.