23

3rd Person's POV

2 months passed..

The relation between Mew and Gulf went well. They got close to each other but sometimes they couldn't avoid but to feel awkard with each other. Mrs Kanawut was the one who was happy the most seeing her youngest son doing well together with his husband.

They sometimes visit them in their house on weekends. Nobody knows about the contract or the exact relation between Mew and Gulf except Jay.

In the campus, every one was shocked by the friendship of Mew and Gulf. They were so close to each other like they have been together for so long. Every one was happy about them and they even gave a title "MEWGULF, THE TWO HOTTIES" .

It's MONDAY, Gulf is woke up at 6:00am and he is happily cooking their breakfast. Ever since their new relation, they always eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Even in the campus they are always together.

Gulf was hummimg while cooking when he felt someone back hugging him. He halted but then he just smiled. "Good morning Bunny" Mew husky whispered in his ear.

"Morning" Gulf said and faced him.

"Alright now sit down, the food is ready" Gulf pushed him. Mew just laughed and sat down to the chair. He stared at Gulf who was preparing their breakfast.

Gulf raised his eyebrow when he felt Mew staring at him. "Why are you looking at me Mew? What have gotten into you?!" He asked and Mew just shook his head and smiled lovingly.

"Gulf, what is your plan this summer?" He asked. Gulf paused a bit and just shook his head. "uhmm.. I don't know" He said and placed the food on their table. "Maybe I'll just go in the mansion for a week, that's what I always do" He said.

Mew nodded and fed a spoonful to his own mouth. "Even when you were in the States??' Mew asked.  
"Uhmmm nahh. I didn't come back here since I started my junior high. My grand parents forbid me from coming here." Gulf said.

Mew looked at him curiosly. but then he continued eating his food.

After their breakfast, they went to the school together. Not so long later, they bid their goodbyes to each other since they are going in opposite paths.

While Gulf was busy waking on his way, someone blocked him. "Gulf....."

He looked at the person who blocked him and to his surprise it wasn't just one person but Mild, Eye and Boat together. Gulf smiled at them  "Ohh Mild, what are you three doing here??" He asked but then he felt weird when they were just staring at him. "Okayyyy???? What's the matter?" He asked but he got surprised when they pulled him to a corner.

"You forgot us since you became friends with Mew" Eye said and pouted.
"Yeahhhh you forgot us already" Boat voices out second.
"I never forgot about you guys. You were the ones who kept rejecting me whenever I come to ask you for lunch" Gulf said and pouted.

"eehhh.. That's not the point why we grabbed you here Gulf" Eye said.

"Then What?" Gulf asked them. Eye took her phone and showed him a video.

His eyes widened. "H-how??" He asked and looked at them.

"What's the meaning of this Gulf?" Mild asked to him. Gulf shook his head and his hands began to tremble.

"I-i-i......." Gulf couldn't talk, his body was trembling while he continued watching the video.

"Can you plss delete it now..? I'll explain everything to you." Gulf said but when he tried to grab the phone, someone else grabbed it from Eye's hands.

"EMILY!!!!!" The four of them shouted.

Gulf was nervous and Emily was froze while the three were still puzzled and shocked.

"So housemates huh??!!" Emily said and looked at Gulf who was looking down.

"So when did house-mates start to eat each others lips in an abandoned comfort room?!!" She continued and she walked out.

Gulf stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say right now.

"Gulf, I'm sorry" Eye said to him and held his shoulder.
Gulf just shook his head.
"It's okay.... I understand" he said and smiled at them. But deep inside him, he was very anxious 'what if Emily confront Mew. Then their new built friendship will be destroy.' That was his thoughts.

Gulf told them everything, at first they were shocked but then Gulf was more shocked when they all giggled.

"Yieee ohhh my ghadddd is he good?" Boat asked.
"Is he big??? How big???" Eye asked.
"Is he yummy?? Is he a good kisser??" Mild asked.

Gulf widened his eyes while looking at his friends grinning.
"What the hell are you asking me??" Gulf said as he turned red as a tomato.

"Aishhh just answer it Gulf!!" Eye shook him.
"Enough!!! We are already late!!" Gulf said and quickly walked out.

Gulf slightly forgot what happened earlier as his friends were teasing him full time. They kept following him, asking 'how good his husband is?!' until their classes finished.

Gulf walked out of the door and he got shocked by seeing the unexpected person standing infront of him.

"Mew..."

To be continued...

(870 words)