Fifteen

I'm done with this loneliness, it's time I see her and I mean now. I need to go to her place and no one can stop me. I headed up to my room to change my work clothes. I took a shower first before anything.

I put on something casual and headed for the door. My beta knows what to do when I'm not around so I need not bother myself.

I've long dismissed my driver who must be with his family by now. I don't need to inform anyone about my whereabouts. I'm the Alpha.

I drove myself to her apartment. Don't be surprised I know where Ella lives, she didn't know I'd been stalking her whereabouts. I swiveled into her street. It was dark already and most likely she must be sleeping but who cares.

I parked my car far from her house and got out to make my way to her apartment. I may be alpha but right now, knocking isn't my thing so I did what was possible at the moment. I entered through her window. It was wide open as if she knew I was coming, joking.

She needs to stop opening her window, she does that all the time. This isn't the first time I have come here but most time I don't climb up. I'm always outside staring.

I didn't want to make any sound to wake her up. She looks peaceful sleeping. Her chest heaves with every breath she takes. Her hair was sprawled on her pillow. She snored quietly. I could watch her sleep all night.

My hand went to her hair on instinct, I pushed the hair that was covering her face. Her beautiful face came into view and I smiled in the process.

Ella sleeps like an angel, my angel, my Luna. I lean forward to peck her on the forehead. If she was a wolf she'd feel the spark. She sighed in her sleep. I spent minutes staring at her beautiful face, I couldn't get tired of staring.

I got up ready to make my way out when I heard something. The voice was coming from the room beside Ella's. I strained my ears to hear but it was hard to grab what that person was saying. I'm sure it's Ella's mom.

I twisted the doorknob and made my way to where the voice was coming from. Luckily for me, the hallway was empty so I was standing beside a door. I placed my ear on the door to listen clearly.

" Let her be Luca. She doesn't know anything and will never find out" she said.

Who doesn't know anything? I wondered.

The other person on the phone said something that made her angry " My daughter belongs to no Clan. She's a human and it will remain like that forever" she yelled at the person.

They were talking about Ella. I found the conversation interesting.

" stay away from us, please. We are happy right here, please don't come and spoil everything for us. Goodbye" Everywhere was quiet and then her voice spoke with so much emotion.  She sobbed quietly and that was my cue to leave.

I need to get to the root of this matter. Is she hiding something from Ella? Could Alex be right about her being a Lycan? I'm confused here.

I went back through Ella's door. Just when I was about to go out the window, my leg mistakenly hit Ella's shoe rag, making a sound

" Ella is that you?" her mom asked from her room.

I quickly jumped out and made my way to my waiting car. I didn't waste time driving away.

****

ELLA

I smiled shinning my teeth to the mirror. I was happy today which surprised me. I guess it's because of the dream I had. I know it may sound stupid but I dreamt that Zion was here yesterday.

Okay, please don't call me stupid but that's what I dreamt about. He went as far as kissing me but not on the lips. I frowned a little. 

I need to be careful with the way I think about him this day. It's beginning to affect my thinking and personal life. I want nothing but him this day.

I clamped my lips together looking sad at myself through the mirror. I exhaled loudly then went back to sit on my bed. Today was Saturday so it's my free day. I don't need to hurry for work whatsoever.

My phone rang beside me. I checked the caller ID and wasn't surprised to see that it was Stella. I rolled my eyes but ended up picking it up.

" Hey".
.

" I need your help please," she said immediately.

Okay? " What is it?"

" I need an escort and you seem like the perfect option" She stated.

" I'm not getting you, Stella, what is this all about?"

" The thing is there is this place I should be today so I can't go alone " she explained but I still didn't get why I should escort her.

" Stella, today is my free day and I should be indoors sleeping"

" I know but please you are my friend and we promise to always be there for each other"

Here comes the dramatic Stella. She always guilts and tricks me into doing whatever she wants "Please don't start Stella"

I'm sure her mouth formed a pout " Please Ella"

I rolled my eyes "Fine, where are we going to?"

" Someone you don't know," she said.

" Stop the joke, tell me where"

" It's a surprise. You'll find out later" She said and giggled.

" Hope you know that you're annoying?"

" Why thank you"

I rolled my eyes but I still ended up smiling. My friend is a total goof.

" I hate you"

" I love you too"

' Whatever. So what should I put on? Is it something casual or more like a date type of dressing?" I asked to be sure.

Stella hummed " I think just put on something you'll be comfortable in. You can just put on what suits you but not a bikini"

I'm sure she's smirking when she mentioned bikini. She knows I hate bikinis with passion and putting on something like that will never cross my mind. Never.