82

A month Later

The pack is now a better place. The pack members love Ella a lot now. They respected her and also saw the impact she made on the pack. She brought in new rules that should have been inflicted on the pack ages ago.

Ella felt like a proud mom as she stared at the pack through the curtain. Zion was lying on the big Size in only his boxers. He stared at his gorgeous Mate caring for the pack swelled his heart on another level. It just made him realize that he had chosen the right one.

She is all it takes to be a Queen. He was glad his mom finally accepted her as who she was. Funny enough Ella's mom and his mom are now friends in just a short period. Who would have thought that his mom would finally come to realize that all it took for her was to open her eyes to see that Ella was a good person?

" I can't believe that so much has changed in such a short period," she said staring at her mate who was already looking at her.

" you made that possible. All credits go to you sweetheart " he said.

She blushed to find that endearment sweet. Zion isn't one for endearment but when he says such words to her she tends to enjoy it while it lasts.

" I thought you said you have a meeting or something " This was her trying to stop him from staring at her in such a manner. It was intense. It's something she loves but acts like she doesn't, especially when the heat is too much.

He knew her better than she knew himself. He got down from the bed and approached her. She felt like her heart would explode in her chest. He was just too gorgeous to the eyes.

He knew so well he had an effect on her and he would use that to his advantage. He grabbed her on her waist making her release a gasp. Ella thought she was already used to this side of him but it seems she still has a lot to learn.

She held on to his shoulder as he placed a small kiss on her neck exactly where the mark was. Yes, he has finally claimed her as his. They now share the same soul as they should.

" I want to have you to myself forever " he whispered into her ears.

" I'm all yours"

" Say that again," he said smiling at her skin. He loves it when he has so much control of her body. This is just the most exciting part of everything.

She was as excited as he was. He carried her up and took her straight to the bed where they had another fun night together.

****

Jeannette came in pushing a trolley as usual. It has different varieties of food in it. Ella got up, she covered her naked body with the blanket. She smiled a little

Jeanette didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Zion must have told her to bring in food for her.

" As usual, he told you to bring food for me," She said with a smile.

Jeanette is just so used to Luna "You know him too well"

Ella chuckled a little. She sat on the bed and said " Do you need anything?"

Ella shook her head " I don't need anything for now "

" Okay, it seems I need to start going. There are lot of work in the kitchen"

Ella held her before she got up " Wait. There is something I need you to know"

Jeanette furrowed her brows confused. She wondered what was so important " What is that"

" I've talked to Zion about it and he supports my decision. I've been thinking about this for a very long time now and I think now is the time to also tell you about it." Ella said

Jeanette was confused as to what it was all about. She thought she might have done something terrible or something.

" Don't let your heart rise. It's nothing serious. I could feel each beat of your heart. You did nothing wrong your act of kindness is what brought about this thing I'm about to reveal"

" Please tell me already. I'm having doubts about myself. Please, the suspense is killing "

Ella chuckled " You are now promoted from being a maid to being my second in command "

Jeanette thought she heard wrong. This whole thing felt surreal to her " Are you kidding me?"

" Nope, I'm not. This is what it is. You are the rightful wolf for the post. I don't think I'm ready to have someone different be my second in command. I've known you for a while now and you made it easy for me in the palace so the only reward I can give to you that is worth all you've done for me is this so please accept my offer "

Jeanette was speechless. Who would have thought that Ella had high expectations of her? All her life she thought she was going to die as a maid not knowing that it was about to change soon.

" I can't believe my ears," She said excitedly. " Please tell me I'm not dreaming right now?"

Ella chuckled" No, it's all real. You are retiring from being a maid to my second in command."

Jeanette jumped on her instantly. She was too excited to contain herself. This whole thing is surreal to her " Thank you!"

" I can't believe this is happening right now! I'm elated. I don't know what to say" she tore down

" Please don't cry. You deserve this and so much more "

" I promise never to disappoint you"

" I know you won't "

..*****

Zion stared at her " I'm glad you finally made Jeanette you're second in command "

" I know right," she said excitedly " She was so happy when I informed her about it "

" It seems everything is now falling into place, "he said rubbing her stomach

She blushed shyly. It just so happens that Ella was pregnant and they just got to know today. She has been feeling feverish for quite some time now and then it turned out to be this.

" Yes, things are falling into place. Even though there are a lot of people out there I want to talk to even if it's just once "

He furrowed his brows confused " You have your mom, your best friend, and everyone you cherish here with you so who else isn't on the list "

She smiled " Kate, it's been a while now since I talked to Kate"

" Kate is fine and you know the. Didn't she promise to come to check on you one of these two days?" He reminded.

She pouted " I know. I just feel so emotional all of a sudden "

" it's the pregnancy hormone. " he chuckled

" I want this moment to remain like this forever," she said staring deep into his eyes

" Me too. Forever is ours " he said claiming her lips for a deep kiss.

THE END.