67

I decided to go for a walk since I've been indoors for too long. My mood was lifted after seeing the same birds as the other day. I smiled walking in their direction not trying to scare them away.

I stretched my hands out trying to get their attention and surprisingly a white bird flew on my outstretched hand. I was awed at how beautiful it was. Having them in my arms gives me this unexplainable joy.

I stood for minutes playing with the birds. When I grew tired, I allowed them to fly away and they all queried away. I release a sigh of contentment. They just made my day and I'm glad.

" Look how good you are with the birds"

I was startled a little but then pulled myself together. It looks like history was repeating itself.

Xander came to stand in front of him with this perfect smile on his lips. I would have swooned if I wasn't with his brother. I know I'm being silly right now.

" What do you want?" I asked with a straight face.

Xander cock a brow " Last I checked we were good friends "

" Oh please don't start with all this right now, " I said to him with an eye roll and he laughed in return.

" Ok pardon my manners. I saw you from afar and then thought of saying hello to you" he said with a shrug.

I squinted my eyes at him. I don't know why I found it funny " Really? When do we start saying hello to each other?"

" For crying out loud Ella, I'm only trying to be nice here but why do you want to make everything difficult," he said with an annoyed face.

I shrugged " You can't blame me. I know who you truly are so understand where I'm coming from"

Xander took a deep breath " OK I'll let you be "

" Better "

He was surprised by my reply " Are we that kind of an enemy for you to reply like that?"

" You never liked me since from the start so don't blame me," I said with a shrugged

"OK fine whatever. Just stop being a Bitch" he said then turn around to leave.

" Asshole!" I snapped and I heard him chuckle as he faded away. He is such a loser. I was so angry.

Just when I thought, I'll have a beautiful day but Xander had to make me angry. I frown then make my way back to the palace.

I was greeted by some maids, I could only nod at them because I didn't know what to say since I was so angry. Wouldn't want to say a word that will make them hate me the more.

I still have a long way to gain their love for me and I'll achieve that with time. In due time, things will become normal I'm sure of that.

Luckily for me, no one was in the sitting room so I made my way upstairs just in time. Then I heard voices. Voices coming from the room downstairs. The room beside the staircase.

" I love you" I heard the person say and the voice sounded so familiar.

I went downstairs. I tiptoed to the door, placing my ears on the door to hear what they were saying more clearly.

" Stop it Sandra" I heard Zion's voice.

I knew that bitch loves him. I wish I could drag the hell out of her hair.

" If she was the one, you'll allow her to touch you" she screamed.

Bitch, that's because I'm his woman, not you, I wanted to say.

The more the conversation goes the more I want to push the door open. My mind wanted to lash out at her so badly.

Zion had time to have a conversation with her but not me. Jealousy is what I feel right now. There is no point in denying it anymore. I was jealous that he never had any time for me but for her.

So I did the only thinkable thing at that moment. I pushed the door open and then I saw the shock of my life. That bitch kissed him just right in time.

I stood with wide eyes. Zion pushed her back and then stared at the door. He looks surprised to see me then it changes like that annoyance. Do I make him annoyed?

" You bitch " I screamed then went forward to drag her on the hair.

" Ah" She screamed as I came lashing at her " Leave me the hell alone loser"

I pushed her to the ground and then started pouncing on her. Zion looked so shocked that he stood looking at us.

" Let her go, Ella," he said after he recovered from the shock. Zion bends down to carry me away from her.

I was so mad at him " Leave me alone " I pushed him away but he held on tightly. I was seeing red.

Sandra got up and ran out of the room. I would have beat the hell out of her if she had waited behind.

My chest heaved rapidly. I know I look like a madwoman right now but I don't care. She touches my man. He was mine and mine alone.

" Leave me alone Zion" I pushed harder this time and he released his hold on me.

" Just calm the Fuck down Ella," he said like I was the bad guy.

" Are you serious right now?" I was baffled. " I saw you two kissing and you tell me to calm down? How do I calm down? Tell me?!"

He rubbed his face out of frustration " Please calm down "

" Don't tell me to calm down. You avoided me for two days now only to see you locking mouth with Sandra of all people " I yelled

" She kissed me "

" It doesn't matter" I yelled " For crying out loud I was so lonely thinking I had wronged you which was the reason why you haven't checked on me but here you are in your office having the best conversation ever "My words drip with sarcasm.

" I didn't call her here "

" I don't care." I shook my head " This is it right? This is what you want. Then you better make a choice right this instance. Either you choose her or you choose me. I'm tired of playing hide and seek with you"

He stared at me like I was crazy " What are you trying to say, Ella"

" I want you to Reject me. Reject me so you can be with the one you truly love "

" You can't be serious right now " he yelled

" I'm damn serious"