26

" You bastard! I should have known " I attacked him. He held my two hands tightly. I was seething.

" Calm down princess" he chuckled. He didn't even look bothered at all.

What kind of human being has no human feelings? Oh, I've forgotten, he isn't a human. He is a freaking werewolf.

" Let me go! Leave me alone!"

" Love you don't get to shout at me like that. I'm still the alpha here" he stated like I give a damn

" I don't care at all" I raised my voice once more

He looked mad this time " When I talk you listen"

" You can't threaten me, Zion. You can't. Just let me go" I pushed on his chest.

He nodded " ok, but first, you need to promise me that you'll calm down"

I nodded " Yes I promise "...

" Good" and he let me go. I ran for the door that instant. I remember he didn't lock the damn door.

I sprinted outside with all the speed I could muster. Zion was also trailing behind me. Just when I was about to take the stairs he caught me. I was so furious. I yelled.

" Somebody help!" I screamed.

He carried me on his shoulder with my legs dangling. This isn't right, this is abuse. He does not get to kidnap me and the people of the pack should feel good about it. Some wolves came out to see what the commotion was all about.

I thought they were here to rescue me but immediately they saw Zion carrying me they turned around and went back inside.

" Please help me! He's gonna kill me! You can't just watch as if it's nothing. " I yelled "Please"

Zion continued to make his way back to our room.

" Look who we have here. The two lovebirds" that same annoying voice I dreaded said.

Zion became rigid. He stopped walking and then turned around with me still on his shoulder. He gently placed me down.

Xander smirked with folded hands " Trouble in paradise?"

" No one asked for your help" I retorted

Zion wore a smug look upon my response and I feel proud of myself for that.

Xander looked mad " Shut your trap of  a mouth little whore"

In an instance, Zion pushed him "Don't call her that ever again!" He gritted out.

" Oh really? So she means something more then?" He said smugly.

Zion was so pissed " Mind your damn business"

" How can I when your little whore...oops..my bad ... Your girl here keeps screaming as if she lives alone. You two need to tune it down. People are trying to sleep"

" Ella, let's go"

I need not be told twice so I comply. He held my hand and I allowed him. Xander is so annoying that I wish I could slap him in the face.

Zion was fuming but tried hard to contain himself. I went inside first then he followed closely. I was ashamed to have caused him this. People will talk now.

Zion didn't say anything to me. He climbed the bed and turned to his side, I felt so ashamed.

I sat on the small couch " I'm sorry"

No response

" I'm sorry"

No respond

This time around I strode to his  side and pushed him to face me " I said I was sorry"

Zion pried my hands off him " I've heard you"

I still wasn't satisfied with the response. I'd expected him to smile and say we are good but he didn't say anything. I didn't want to push it so I let it go.

I also climbed the bed on an empty stomach. Gosh, I need food. Real food.

My stomach growled loudly that I believe Zion heard it but might be pretending not to.   I sighed.

It growled again.

" You didn't have anything to eat ?"

I almost screamed bloody murder.

" Yes I did"

" Of course, you didn't," he said then turned to my side "Get up let's go have something to eat"

I shook my head " I'm good"

" No, you are not. I know you are hungry" he insisted and I couldn't say No any longer.

" Okay. I'm only going because you insisted " I said.

Zion chuckled at that " Ok"

He got up and led the way. The coast was clear and I was grateful for that, wouldn't want to see Xander's annoying face.

I followed behind Zion like the good girl I was. All I needed now was food. The little argument we had the other time has drained me out so I need more energy and that energy is food.

He took us to a large kitchen. I've never seen a kitchen as large as this before. What is with him having extravagant things

" You can close your mouth before fly gets in"

" Why is this place so big?"

He chuckled " This is a pack and we have quite a several populated wolves so " he shrugged " That's why"

I nodded "Hmmm"

" Anyways what do you want to eat?"

I raised a brow at him " You cook?"

He nodded " I can cook. Don't look down on this chef standing in front of you"

" Where is the cook?" I asked instead. No one could be spotted around here.

" They are off duty for now. It'll look bad calling them back to cook right now, don't you think?"

I agreed with him " Yes you are right " It seems I'm learning a lot of new things about Zion. He might be a good man after all but I still don't want to stay here.

" Madam, what do you care for ?" He asked with a bow. He can be so dramatic at times.

I giggled " Some spaghetti won't hurt "

He salutes " Right on it madam"

" Oh please " I chuckled

Zion watched me laugh. He looked so happy looking at me that I thought something was on my face. I touched my face if something was there but found nothing.

" Is there something on my face ?" I couldn't help but ask

He shook his head " Not at all"

" Then why are you staring ?" I know I sound stupid asking.

" You have the most beautiful smile ever," he said

I felt breathless. Those butterflies in my stomach began doing their thing. I was so shy that I tried hiding my blush with my head.

" Erm.. thanks I guess"