61

We spotted the pack from afar. We finally found our destination. We all look from afar feeling triumphant to finally get there. I smiled, happy that I could finally release Mom from my father. Zion saw the happiness in my eyes.

He held my hands and then gave them a small peck " We'll get her" he said and I nodded.

" Ok everyone, listen up." Zion begins " We'll go with our first plan which am I going in first"

" So how long do we have to wait before we come in?" Alex asked the same question  I was about to ask.

" I'll need only thirty minutes from you all," Zion said " When that time passed and I still haven't gone out then you bring her in as a hostage "

Alex and the guys nodded  "OK so we implement plan b then"

" Yes"

I was scared out of my body. What if they kill Zion before then? I can't wait for all this to be over.

I hugged Zion who had already held me around my waist " Please be safe for me "

Zion pecked my cheeks " I'll be out before you know it "

I held onto his words. I felt reluctant to let him go but had no choice but to " I love you"

" I love you more " he kissed me on the lips, a deep one at that. Then just like that, he releases his hold on me. I felt cold having him far away from me.

We all stared at him as he made his way to the pack. We hid behind those big trees watching from afar.

The gate got open and two male guards approached Zion. They searched him first to see if he was armed but when they found nothing on him, they escorted him inside and I felt as if my breath would run out.

He was in the enemy's den. I was scared.

Alex also looks worried too. He shot me a look and then nodded " Everything will be alright"

I wish it was as easy as it sounds.

Stella was beside me immediately" Are you ready for what is to come?"

I gave her a determined look " As ready as I can be "

" Good. Because twenty minutes from now, we'll go for the plan b"

I nodded in understanding" I just want all this to be over soon"

" Relax, it'll be over before you know it, "She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

" Everyone listen up!"

We all gathered ourselves to listen to Alex.

" I suspect something is wrong in there"

" Why?" I asked

" The plan was when he goes in first, ten minutes later the gate will be open so Stella will enter, " Said Alex " Stella was to pretend to be his mate but then again we still haven't heard anything yet. Zion might be finding it hard to convince them to believe that he has you held hostage "

I got confused " So what do we do now?"

" We go in the next five minutes," he said to me " Get your weapons ready everyone"

What if we all go in and then something bad happens to us? Who will go tell the remaining warriors to come to rescue us? We need someone to stay behind.

" I have a suggestion," I said and everyone looked at me

" What will that be?" They asked giving me a questioning look.

" We need someone to be left behind. We can't go inside without having backups. We don't know what exactly is waiting for us in there. Zion might be in danger " I said worriedly.

" Calm down Ella. We don't think Zion is in any form of danger "

" Why are you so sure?"

" because you aren't feeling any pain," He said and I was confused.

" I still don't get you," I said

" Look Ella, in the werewolf world, whenever one mate is in some kind of danger the other mate feels the pain and you aren't feeling any pains or discomfort if I'm not mistaken"

I shook my head " No I'm not " I said, " But then again do I get the marks if he was also in pain?"

" No, you only feel a slight pain not as much as how he feels"

Then suddenly I felt some harsh pain in my lower back. I screamed a little

" ELLA!!"

Stella grabbed me before I fell to the floor. Zion was in danger and we need to rescue him right this minute.

" Are you ok?" She asked but the pain was just too much for me to talk about. It was as if something so hot was placed on my back.

" I can't help it. It's too hurtful" I forced out " Please save him"

I can't imagine how he must be feeling right now. If I was feeling this way then Zion is feeling double of what I'm feeling right now. My heart aches for him.

The pain subsided a little

" We best go inside right before things get worse," I said " But then what is that feeling? It felt like something so hot was placed at my back"

" I think it's silver. They must be using Silver on him"

" Why though?"

" Because silver is the only thing that brings pain to our body. That seems like the best option for them. But don't you worry, Zion can endure it all"

I just want us to be in " Let's Move"

" Stella you stay behind," Alex said and left no room for any complaint.

Alex led the way and we followed suit. When we were about to reach the gate, he had his arm wrapped around my neck. The plan is about to be executed.

I was scared deep down. I hope this won't backfire. The guards notice us approaching.

The warrior circled Alex and me just so if the enemy tried any funny business.

" Who are you?" they asked.

" If you could look closely, you'll see this lady with a knife around her neck is your alpha's daughter so let us in if you don't want us to end her right this minute.

They widened their eyes when they saw me and quickly dropped their weapon. Alex tightened his hold around my neck just to make it believable and they complied. They opened the gate wide so we could pass through.