77

I felt some kind of energy deep down in my chest. I knew within me that I could defeat her. She came at me at full speed. I was lucky to dodge the punch she threw my way. I took a stance to attack back which was successful. I ended up giving her a firm punch in the jaw. She groaned in pain. I was happy I did that to her.

Sandra deserves all that she is getting right now. The Alpha was also busy with the rogues. The worrier increases. This was the end for Sandra. We had the upper hand.

Sandra knew she couldn't defeat me. The amount of practice during the fight had made me so strong and I felt some kind of energy from within. Let's not forget the fact that I'm a werewolf now too. I have a slot I need to ask Mom about. I need to see her badly.

I kept kicking and punching Sandra in the face. She was so tired. She was so weak that she couldn't move an inch.

" This is the end of you trust me," I said to her

She smirked "You can never day. There a lot of things that are about to happen and you won't expect it "

I was confused by what she just said but I tried as much as I can not allow that to affect me. Sandra was acting so weird.

I took that moment to check on Zion only to see him tying up the rogues. They look so tired too. He met my eyes but didn't give away any expression. I was expecting him to at least nod or something but he didn't do any of that. I didn't let that disturb me.

" Get up," A warrior said to Sandra who was gasping for air. She tried to speak but failed miserably" I... I... Can't...

" Just shut the hell up and get the fuck up" He snapped.

She thought she was going to be treated like a queen like before but it turned out to be the opposite. She knew she was done for but still tried to make a fuse.

I wasn't happy because I wanted to slap her hard in the face but the warrior stood on her behalf.

I understood that they needed to question her while she was still conscious. If I should slap her she was going to be unconscious.

" Take her. You need to question her. I don't trust her not even once."

They agreed with what I said.

Zion passed my side and didn't say anything. I knew better than to say anything. This wasn't the time to say something that would make the situation worse.

But on the other hand, I did help out. I fought with her. I know how Zion was against a guy fighting with a lady so I came into the picture and I was helpful. He needs to understand that I only wanted to help out and that was it.

I followed suit, didn't want to be left alone. Who would want to be left alone in a deep forest like this one?

I tried behind them gently like the good girl I was. I kept checking my back just in case I saw the same bat as last time. I don't understand why a bat like that one would be in a pack like this one. Are they using the bat to get some information for them? I thought to myself.

Is the bat some kind of which that helps them cast a spell on the werewolf of the pack? Could this be the reason why we didn't know about this meet-up earlier? A lot of questions were running through my head. I wish I would be allowed in the questioning room. I have a lot I would love to ask too. So many things are left unsaid.

Hopefully, they will be able to ask the same question I want to know so badly.

We were finally at the house. Zion told them to take them away while he stayed behind. I knew he wanted to say something to me, more like scolding me for risking my life like he lives to say it.

" What did I do this time around?" I said with folded arms.

He rubbed his face. He always does that when he is frustrated. I made him do that a lot. It's funny how I easily get on his nerves.

" Don't you dare laugh? You can't be serious right now" he said in annoyance.

I chuckled. I knew I was pissing him off the more. It's not fair to him. It's childish of me. I controlled myself and stopped being annoying.

" I'm sorry. I only wanted to help and that was it " I said sincerely.

" That isn't the way. You would have gotten hurt if I hadn't stopped them from going in the direction we're hiding "

" I would have fought them off myself, Trust me "

" You can't be serious at the moment, " He said staring at me unbelievably" You don't seem to know the grave of what happened right now. There are a lot of things you don't need to cross. This isn't as simple as you picture it to be "

I felt bad too" I'm sorry. I just want to help out too and that was it "

" I know you badly want to help as the Luna of the pack but there are times you need to avoid certain things. "

" I'm sorry. It won't repeat itself okay" I said giving him the puppy eyes look. I knew he would fall for it so badly.

Zion tried to be the big man he always acted to be but ended up giving in to my apology. No one can escape my puppy eye look. He isn't an exception too" The feeling makes me happy.

" I won't do that again, I promise," I said with a pout.

"OK fine "

I knew this was the time I needed to ask for my favor. " Uhm, I have a request "

He gave me a calculating look " And which is?"

" I want to be there when you want to question them"