76

Footsteps approach louder. The guards went into hiding too. The guards by the gate acted normal. They didn't want to give away that something was wrong somewhere. Three wolves appeared by the gate. They look so normal. it would be so hard to tell that they were rogues.

The guards asked them who they were here to see and as usual, they gave their reason like how they do. The guards open the gate for them which they came in.

They seemed so familiar with the pack because they knew exactly where they were heading too.

The guard pretended as if they were watching their movement. The rogues up. seeing that the guards weren't giving them any attention, ran into the bush which was just slightly close to where Zion and I were hiding.

Luckily enough, Zion masked our scent which kind of made it hard for them to suspect that someone was not far from them. They kept walking deeper into the forest.

I was very sure the person they were here to meet was already waiting for them and that was why they were in haste to go see them.

Zion gave me a stern look " I'll follow them. You have to stay here. Promise me you won't come out "

I found it so hard to promise him that so I said " I won't come out "

He didn't believe me but had no choice other than to leave. We were running out of time.

Two other guards followed him. They were so quiet not ready to give it away that they were trailing them from behind.

I was bent in my position trying to think of what to do. I was so tempted to follow them but then Zion's promise kept registering in my head. I find myself getting up. I couldn't control my curiosity. I needed to know what was going on too.

I tiptoe to the forest right where they went to. I was so quiet hopefully they won't know that I was following them.

I heard voices then I realized that I was approaching them already. I made a stop when I saw those rogues talking with a lady. I couldn't find Zion or the guards in sight. They might be in hiding just as I was.

The lady had her back turned to me. Their voices came in whispers so it was hard to tell who she was. She was dressed in a black dress with a big jacket on.

I tried to figure out who it might be but it was so hard to tell.

They Were so angry with what she told them. They look so scary and deadly right now unlike when they got into the palace

The lady seemed to have had enough of what they told her so she snapped and her voice was loud.

" You despicable low life. I helped you and you plan to ruin me " she said

I gasped so loud when I realized who it was. This caught their attention because they looked in my direction and right then I knew I was done for. I tried not to move but they knew that someone was there. If I should get up they would see me.

" Who is there?" Sandra said in a defensive mode. She looks prepared for a fight. The rogues also made a stance ready for a fight.

They began to walk forward toward where they heard the voice. The rogues were in front of her while she was at the back.

I was breathing so fast. Just when they were about to open the long grass covering me, an arrow was thrown at the rogue in the front. He winced but then did something unbelievable. He plugs out the arrow without any pain.

I knew this was the worst rogue out there. They were the powers rogue I was warned to stay far from. I tried to be prepared for a fight.

Zion came from nowhere. He was ready for any attack. " Your betrayal!" He yelled.

Sandra knew he was referring to her. She felt no guilt at all she smirked " You caused this. You made me choose the opposite side "

" Just shut the hell up! Your sister will be so disappointed watching you go against the pack that fed you "

She laughed out so loud " You can't be serious. The pack that fed me you say?" She laughed so loud " You must be joking "

" I should have known that you were not to be trusted."

" You caused it all Zion. You choose all those ladies over me. You knew that I loved you a lot "

" I love your sister so much so stop insinuating things. You were just like a sister to me and that was it " he told her through gritted teeth.

" I hate you so damn much Zion" She yelled, " You think I don't know that your darling girlfriend is in the bush right there" she pointed in the direction I was hiding.

" Don't you dare"

" Get her for me!"

The rogues came right then but they didn't see me. I had already gone to another hiding place.

Sandra looked furious when she saw that I escaped " You can't run away forever princess. I will get you even though I go down "

Zion instructed the guards to throw more arrows at them. The arrows did nothing to the rogues. They seem to be very powerful.

" Attack!"

The rogues went with full force to fight. They had so much strength but the pack warriors too were powerful.

But the fact that it's known the rogues lose their power when they become packless. These Rogues prove that saying wrong. They look so much stronger than it scares.

Zion fought as hard as he could. He was a powerful Alpha so they couldn't overpower him. Most of these pack warriors were on the floor groaning in pain.

I was so tempted to come out and fight with the bitch standing with a smirk on her face. She looms so happily that the rogues have so much power. Their power is to be compared to that of the alpha. This isn't ordinary. It's either they were using black magic to fight or there is something else that wasn't to be found out.

I couldn't take the fall any longer. I need to come out and stop hiding like a loser. I made known my presence. Zion didn't like that at all. His expression was cold. He didn't like the fact that I came out

I didn't give him all the attention so j attacked. I went to attract her, Sandra. She was caught off guard.

She finally found her balance then said " You will regret ever taking away what was mine "