60

I finally got to pull myself together. I bet my eyes were a little puffy from crying. Zion was finally approaching. I mentally gawk at how handsome he looks even in distress. I can't get tired of looking at his beautiful man.

He sat beside me "Is everything alright?" He pecked me on the forehead and I could feel the connection. He knew that something was bothering me. He surprises me all the time.

" Nothing is wrong, " I said

." But you don't look like it," He said drawing me closer to him " Please talk to me "

I smiled up at him " I just want you to hold me tight "

He holds me around my waist. We were so close that I could feel the warmth of his body. I hugged him breathing in his scent. It felt so calming having him so close to me like this.

I don't want to ever be far from him " Just hold on to me "

Zion kissed my hair " I'll always be here to hold on to your love. Whatever makes you happy "

We were in that position for what seemed like forever. When I saw that I was a little calmer, I pulled away a little but his hands were still around my waist.

." Do you feel calmer now?" He asked while I nodded.

"Yeah"

I pushed away so I could look him in the eyes. I pecked him on the lips surprising him.

" I have a question" I started and he raised a brow

" Shoot," he said and I took my chances.

" When will you tell me about Hailey," I asked and he didn't see that coming.

Zion gave me a look " I thought you were never interested to know "

" Of course I am. I've waited long enough to hear you tell me about it" I started "

He released a sigh " I'll let you know, but not now. "

I didn't want to press more on the matter so I didn't prop. I rested my back on his chest and we stayed like that for hours.

****

I yawned loudly as I got up from sleep. I didn't realize when I slept off. Zion wasn't beside me. I looked around only to see that Stella and I were the only ones there. Where could they have gone to?

Stella rubbed her eyes. She still feels sleepy.

"Are we the only one left?" She asked as she scanned the environment

I nodded "It seems so. They must have gone hunting "

" You could be right " she yawned " So how was your night? Hope you slept well?"

" Yep," I said " and you?"

" Same " she answered while getting up. Stella stretched a little.

" So tell me something I don't know" I started while she raised a brow confused

" And that will be?"

" Are you now back with Alex?" I asked while she blushed.

" Well, I guess you can say that?" She was all pink

" I'm glad. I knew this was going to happen. The spark has always been there but you two seem too blind to notice it " I said with a smile

She hugged herself "Alex can be so childish at times and that is one of the reasons I was scared to be in a relationship with him then I realized that that was just his personality. That is what makes him Alex."

I allowed her to talk. I was smiling through it all because my ship just sailed.

" I'm so h

" What she you ladies talking about?"

Speak about the devil and the devil arrives. Alex smirked down at Stella while she glared at him. It was so funny to look at.

The guys were back.

" Whatever we were talking about is none of your business," She said.

I excused myself to go look for my man who was trying to arrange a fire to make a barbecue with the meat they got.

Zion felt my presence so he handed over the meat to one of the guards. He made his way to me.

" Hey babe " He circled his arm around my waist and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I blushed deeply. This was becoming one of our routines and I'm not complaining.

" Hey, you too. Where you go off to?"

" To hunt," he said then placed a kiss on my lips again. I can't get tired of this. Never.

" Yeah I see," I said looking at the big meat

" Hope you slept well?"

I nodded" Yes I did"

" Good. Because we'll continue our journey today. We still have a long way to go " he told me " This might be our last sleep until we get to the enemy's den. We go in full force"

" What if they knew about our coming?" I asked this bugging question.

" They may know but the good news is, we have a better plan"

" And what could that plan be?" I asked.

Zion stared at me " I bet you won't like it at all"

He was now scaring me. What does he mean by that " Please go straight to the point Zion? What do you mean by I won't like it at all?"

He released his hold on me and then said " I'm turning myself in"

I gasped out loud " No you won't do that.  I won't allow you to do that"

He knew this would be hard for me to accept" Just trust me, Ella. We have a better plan and I know this will work out if we want to bring your father down"

I was so worried " Then tell me all the plans. I need to know the plan"

I saw him hesitating " I'm sorry I can't. For now, we still are trying to see how it goes first before executing it."
.
" So what are you trying to say?" I asked.

" All you need to know now is, I'll be going into the pack in disguise. I know it'll be hard for them not to recognize me but a trial won't hurt."

." And if the plan fails?" I asked

" Then we go for the second plan"

" Which is?"

" Pretending to have you with us as a hostage. I'm sure your father will let your mom go but after bargaining " he said and he was right.

If truly my father was looking for me just so he could have a successor, then he'd allow Mom to go if I was handed over to him.

" Ok then," I said