81

It was beautiful. The weather was different today, instead of the regular sunny weather they were used to, the weather was cool. It made work even easier for the werewolves.

Ella smiled at her beautiful dress. Zion asked her to change into the beautiful dress. He said he had a surprise for her downstairs and she couldn't wait to see what the surprise was. As for Sandra, she is facing her punishment. It turned out she wasn't as good as she was portrayed to be.

Those rogues had made a plan with her to attack the pack but unfortunately, the plan backfired on them. As if that wasn't enough. It turned out she was also responsible for her sister's death. She murdered her sister just because she wanted Zion for herself.

This made Ella wonder why Zion didn't even feel sad. Yes, he was sad but she expected him to be so aggressive upon hearing the news. He behaved so well that it was kind of impressive. This made her swear to love him unconditionally. He had done so much for her and right now she can't wait to see what this surprise he has for her.

She smiled once more at the mirror. She was beautifully dressed in a golden dress that hugged her figure in the right place. She doesn't look like a princess. It made her look like the Luna she was. She smiled for the last time before going out of the room to meet Zion who had a surprise for her.

***
On her way downstairs, she met Jeanette coming up the stairs holding something. Ella took her time to see what that was but it turned out to be a bandana. She furrowed her brows confused as to why she has a bandana but didn't want to think too much about it.

" Where are you headed?"

" I came to bring you to the Alpha"

Ella laughed " I have legs, I don't need anyone to bring me to him"

Jeanette smiled she knew Luna could be dramatic but it didn't matter. She loves her just like that. " Well, the thing is, I need to cover your face with this bandana as per the Alpha's order. So you see why I need to help you walk so you won't fall"

Ella raised her brows " Do you necessarily have to cover up my eyes?" She asked this baffling question. Why was he making her feel like this surprise he was about to show her is something she would cherish?

" Okay, do it then," she said

Jeanette did what needed to be done. She helped her tie her eyes and guided her to walk down the stairs. Ella felt her heart race faster. She wanted to know what this was all about. It only makes her feel super eager.

" Are we there yet?" She asked when they made a stop

Jeanette chuckled and then said " Yes, we are here"

She felt a release in her chest

" You can unfold the bandana "

Ella quickly went for the bandana. She unfolded it and adjusted her eyes to the light since she was just blindfolded just now. She raised her head to see what this was all about only to be met by the shock of her life.

" You have got to be kidding me!"

" My baby," her mother said with tears shining in her eyes. Her eyes held so much emotion that she couldn't explain.

Ella wasted no time, she ran to give her mom a tight hug. This feels surreal to her " How...how..did you escape?"

Her mother chuckled " All thanks to the young Alpha over here. He helped a lot and I couldn't be more grateful to him "

She used that moment to stare at Zion he was already staring at her with so much admiration" Thank you" she mouthed

Zion smiled a little. He was glad he made her happy just as he should. This whole thing has been planned for a while now. He didn't want Ella to know which was why he had been keeping it a secret. They raid the hideout and successfully rescue her mom for a while now.

The father was also captured. He is in the dungeon at the moment.

" There are a lot of things I need to tell you de, ar," her mom said.

Ella shook her head " Having you here with me is more than enough " she hugged her so tight. She didn't want to let go like her mom. They were in each other's arms.

Ella tore down her r shoulder. She felt so emotional all of a sudden. This is just too much to handle. She can't believe that she would be able to hug her mother again after a sleepless night of waiting for her arrival.

Zion and others excused them. He knew they had a lot to talk about, especially about her identity which was hidden from her.

They pulled away from the hug and went to sit on the chair. Ella couldn't contain her joy. She was glad to see no wounds on her mother's body. Her mom was fine and she was right here with her. Her dream came true just as it should.

" I'm sorry. "

" Shush...you don't need to apologize Mom."

"I need to ask for your forgiveness overall for what I've done to you. I should have told you earlier who you really are and I kept that away from you. " She said " I was only trying to protect you from the world I was living in before your birth. I find the human world better to raise you. I wanted you to be around people that would love you unconditionally and not those that will pretend to love you and then stab you behind your back just as they did to me "

Ella allowed her mom to talk. Yes, she knew she deserved to know the whole truth and she was ready for that.

" My life was a disaster, Ella. I had suffered a lot at the hands of your father. So much went down "

She told her everything she needed to know.