27

He's a superb cook. The food tastes delicious I won't deny it. I gave him a thumb and he bowed.

" Thanks "

I giggled " Oh please, don't be dramatic"

" I'm not, I was only showing my gratitude," he said then took a spoon of his food. He chewed on them and I shamelessly stared at him.

Zion is just too beautiful for his good. That made me wonder if what he said on the night of the party was true. If truly he has a girlfriend. I felt a twitch in my chest thinking about it now.

"Are you ok?"

I didn't realize he notice my change of mood "Of course I am" I laughed it out.

Zion nodded but still suspected something was up " You know you can talk to me right ?"

I exhaled" Yes I know. It's nothing "

He shrugged and then concentrated on his food while I did the same to mine too. I ate all the food with a heavy heart. Am I jealous of who she may be? Do I want to know more? No, I don't.

" Ok enough, tell me what it is. You've been staring at me and I'm one hundred percent sure that something is up" he said while dropping his spoon.

I scoffed " Not everything is always about you"

" Sweetheart, I'm sure this is about me so tell me " he insisted.

"OK fine "

" Good. I'm all ears"

I fiddle with my nails while I tried to put down the sentence " Remember at the party..." I begin

He nodded at me to go ahead " What is it about the party?"

" Erm, remember you told me about having a girlfriend? You even got angry when I asked "

He showed no emotion " So what? "

I was angry now. What does he mean by that? Is he for real? If he has a girlfriend then why is he with me? I can't be a homewrecker. I won't tolerate that.

" Then what the hell am I doing with you? You don't need me since you have a girlfriend " I stated

Zion rolled his eyes " Is that it?"

I nodded challengingly " I see no reason why you need me "

" There are  a lot of things you don't know Ella so stop trying to raise issues"

" Why won't I raise issues when I'm here against my free will? I can't wreck someone else's home just like what they did to my mom. I don't want to be broken like her. This is one of the reasons why I need to go home. That woman is suffering without me " I sobbed.

Zion groaned " Please stop the tears. No one is calling you a homewrecker. Just because I told you I have a girlfriend doesn't mean you are a homewrecker. "

" What do you think she'd say when she knows about this? How do you think she'd feel? If I was in her shoes, I'd be mad " I said feeling bad.

Zion was at my side, he held my face in his hand " Look at me, Sweetheart"

I stared into his eyes.

" The only thing that matters to me right now is you. Let's forget whatever I told you at the party. This is a new beginning for both of us. We can also write a new story. You mean the world to me and I want to take this journey with you"

My heart raced to hear him say all these sweet words to me. I want to believe him so badly. Do I like him? Yes, I do. Do I want to be with him? No, I don't. Why? Because he's a freaking wolf, he has this monster in him I don't want to be in a world full of creatures like him. I'm human.

Zion stared at me as if waiting for me to say something. I could only nod at him " Can we go to our room now ?"

He smirked " I love the sound of that "

" Sound of what ?"

" You called it our room. Isn't that a start?"

I blushed hard. Yes, it's our room since we both sleep there, right?

" Can we just go already, please?" I said hiding my red face.

Zion burst out laughing. He laughed real hard that I began to wonder if I judged him wrongly. He is so cool that I enjoy communicating with him.

" Oh please"

" My love, you know you like me but don't want to admit it. I'll make you admit it one day, trust me " he promised.

I could only stare at him. I don't even know what to say. He was 100% right.

*****

I felt a tap on my arm but pushed the arm away. I wasn't ready to get up.

" Love? You need to get up" I heard Zion's voice said

I groaned " No I  need more sleep"

I heard him chuckle " Of course you need more sleep but first,   you need to get up or else I'm gonna kiss you"

My eyes flew open instantly " Let me see you try " I threatened.

Zion chuckled " I succeeded"

Then I realized it was his game to get me up which he did. I stretched my body " You are mean"

" Why thank you" he bowed.

I rolled my eyes and then got up. Zion was already dressed. He must have woken up earlier " What is the occasion all about ?"

" I want you to meet some people "

I furrowed my brows confused " Some people ?"

He nodded " Yes "

" Who are they ?" I asked

" My parent"

I gasped " Are you insane! I can't. I'm not ready for any of this"

" Calm down sweetheart, they don't bite. They want to meet you"

" But I don't want to meet them " I stressed

" Why?"

" Just because"

Zion released a breath " Please don't make me drag you. You need to get up Ella, they've been waiting to see you"

" I said I don't want to see them" I stood my ground.

Zion strode to my side and the next thing, he picked me up. I screamed " Let me go"

He turned deaf ears

" Leave me alone please "

He drop me in the bathtub and worst, he turn on the shower while I was still fully clothed. The water was freezing.

" I'll kill you, Zion!" I screamed when the cold water hit my body.

Zion chuckled " Now you can have a nice bath. Meet me outside when you're done"

He freeking walked out on me.