Nineteen

Zion

I was headed to my room to see if my angel was up. I can picture how she must be feeling right now. She was taken against her will. I'll be angry too if I was in her shoes. But that is what needs to be done.

Xander should never find out about her. If he does I'm sure he'll use her to torture me. What do I do now?

Some maids bowed down when I passed by. I was deep in thought that I didn't even give them a reply. I pushed the door to my room with the hope that she is not awake.

My angel was sitting pretty on the bed looking as angry as I'd thought. She folded her arms glaring at me as if waiting for an explanation.

" What the hell is going on here?!" she asked.

I smirked " Calm down kitten. You've got nothing to be worried about "

She scoffed and then stood up. If looks could kill, I should be 6 ft below the ground. She was mine and mine forever. I don't think I'm ready to let her go.

Ella pushed me on the chest when she saw that I didn't take her seriously, she was.

" I'm talking to you"

I went straight to my wardrobe. I unbuttoned my shirt trying to rile her up more. She held my arm this time to get my attention.

" I'm talking to you"

I didn't mean to annoy her anymore. I was only trying to see the extent of her anger. Ella glared at me and made her way for the door.

I ran with my wolf speed to stop her " Wait!"

She was breathing hard " So you'll talk to me then?"

I nodded" Yes, I will but you only listen while I speak "

She didn't want to agree to it at first but still ended up nodding her head " I'm all ears."

." Please let's sit first"

She made her way to the bed and sat down with sagging shoulders. Her eyes were puffy from tears

" Ok. First, don't blame your friend for whatever happened. She was given a command which she has to obey if she doesn't want to get killed for disobeying the alpha" I started while she only looked at me with a more confused face.

" I'm sure you are used to the idea that only humans exist but love, many creatures are living among humans. The likes of werewolves vampires, witches and so much more"

She still didn't show any reaction so I kept on talking " I'm a werewolf and the Alpha of the Moon pack. My pack has been in existence for almost a decade now"

" What then brought me into existence? I have no business with you, Zion, why did you kidnap me ?" she yelled getting up.

I tried calming her down.

" Don't touch me!" She hit my hand away.

I rubbed my face out of frustration. She's making it, even more, er for me.

" you need to calm the hell down. This isn't easy for me too. I didn't know the moon goddess would gift me a human as a mate" I said in a high tone too.

Ella was really mad " I kept hearing Mate and mate. How the hell should I know what that means. I don't want to be here, I don't belong here. Please take me away from her " she pleaded to break my heart in the process.

" Ella, I can't let you go. You are my mate, my Luna"

" Stop calling me that! I hate hearing those words!"

" You better get used to it from now henceforth. That is what you are to me. Your place is to be beside me till death do us part"

She was breathing hard " I will never allow you to control me. I need to run away from you. You are a monster. I'll make sure I call the police on you"

I chuckled " The police? Well, then that is if you escape this place which I doubt you'll succeed."

****

ELLA

Hot tears poured down my face hearing him say that. I don't belong to these people, I don't belong here. I've seen how this thing happens in movies. I've seen how these creatures change into something horrible. I can't leave with someone like that. I need to go home.

I fell on the floor sobbing terribly " I can't be with a monster like you, I can't ".

Zion bent down to my level "You better accept it from not henceforth. You better get used to my kind because you are now one of us."

I pushed his hand away " Don't touch me "

He looks angry but who cares " You need to respect me. You'll be found guilty if you are caught disrespecting the alpha".

" Stop calling those words, I don't want to hear it. I don't want to be here, please let me go home. My mom will be sad when she finds out that I'm missing. I'm the only one she had and you know that "
.

He shrugged " Then she better start I'm getting used to the feeling. One way or the other, you'll stop living under her roof so it's the same as you stay

I scoffed, wiping the tears on my face with the back of my hand " Trust me on this one Zion, this will be war. I'm not an easy one and I don't give up easily".

He shrugged "My luck then, I've always wanted a strong luna after all. Someone that doesn't give up easily, someone that no matter what she'll still hold her ground"

Is it safe to say that I want to kill him right now? The smirk on his face irks me a lot. He feels so smug seeing me helpless. Who does that to a lady? Here I was thinking he was different from the rest not knowing that he was worse than the rest. I need a plan if I want to escape this place. I need a good plan. But first I need to make him believe that he won.

"OK fine, I'll stay but only if you promise me that I'll sometimes go visit my mom"

He thought about it "We'll see about that"