20 - Affairs

Guess who's really ahead of writing and who's really excited? Me.

BOOM! EXTRA CHAPTER!

*******

Lee POV

I walk back to Kelly's house.I fucking tried. I always fucking try with this family.

I open up the door, I knew she wouldn't mind. I'd done it plenty of times in the past week or so.

"How'd it go?" She questions me as she sits on the couch.

"How'd you fucking think?" I sigh as I slump myself down on the couch next to her.

"Bad?"

"My family are dysfunctional fucks. You know that first hand." I chuckle slightly. I couldn't believe Kelly had been wearing that fucking ring on her finger all these years, it meant nothing.

"Come on, he's not that bad." She groans and I just turn to her with a smile.

"You told me that in bed he's like a fucking fish, you can't go back on that now." I wiggle my finger in the air to emphasise my point. She just begins to giggle.

"I might of said that once."

"Alright. How about that time you told me how big his dick was? Oh wait, you couldn't. You have to be able to see something to measure it." I continue to throw harsh remarks about my brother genitalia.

"Stop." Kelly says as she laughs. Holding her stomach.

"Okay, how about that time you came to me and you told me about him wanting to read books on penile dysfunction. According to you he sat up all night crying cause a stiffy just would not appear!" I mock. She was nearly crying from laughter.

"I didn't say that!" I watch her face screw up as she laughs.

"Ahh, but you could have." I finally sigh, reducing the laughter. There was suddenly and awkward silence before she brings something up.

"We need to speak about the other night. I can't keep ignoring it." She looks at her thumbs and begins to play with them.

"Look, I'm okay with it. I know that it can't be helped. But you need to tell him, especially since I'm out now." I rub my palm again the side of my face.

"He said he loved me and I was going to say something then...but I couldn't." I watch her carefully.

"It's been two fucking years. I wish you never agreed to marry the bastard." I pull a packet of cigarettes out of my jeans and flick it open. I pull one out with my teeth and light it up.

"What was I meant to say?" She snatches the packet from my hand and takes one herself. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"You were meant to say, 'hey Lewis, your brothers better in bed than you.'" I begin to laugh as I pull the lighter out again and light her cigarette.

"I think that would have broken his heart."

"You're doing that anyway, aren't you?" I laugh at the thought of my brothers little face and broken heart. A trembling bottom lip and tears in his eyes. Perfect.

"Don't make me feel guilty." She relaxes her head on the back of the couch and blows smoke from her lungs.

"I don't make you feel guilty baby, I never forced you into anything." I rest my head on the back of the couch and turn my head so I could see her. I then took a large hit from the cigarette.

"That's the problem." She sighs.

"You came to see me nearly everyday when I was in the fucking cell, don't say I'm a problem. I solve your problems." I take my left hand and slowly allow it to slide to her thigh.

She slaps my hand quickly.

"I'm trying to feel bad." She grumbles taking another puff of the cigarette.

"But I make you feel too good." I move up on the couch towards her and put my hand back on the place it just was.

"Lee, you know when Lewis finds out he's literally going to want to rip your throat out." She stubs out the end of her cigarette on the arm of her couch.

"He already wants to do that. It's nothing different. He won't do jack shit anyway. Fucking pussy." I chuckle to myself. I couldn't help but just imagine him in a fight.

It would be hilarious to watch him just be completely destroyed by his opponent.

"You know how protective he is of me." She finally rests her hand on top of mine making me feel secure.

"He wouldn't get to the point where I would have my throat ripped out, he wouldn't even get that close." There was no way in hell Lewis would be able to even come within a foot of me.

"What about Hendrix?"

"What about him?" I question.

"Since he was the one who let me down to see you all the time, Lewis might go to attack him instead. Especially if he can't get to you. I know how his mind works." Kelly's fingers stroke the tops of mine.

It was surprisingly soothing. She was teasing me without even being aware.

"It's Hendrix...nothing more than someone my sister bangs when she's bored." I shrug.

"But..." Kelly begins. Anything to stop her from talking on continuing on with more hesitations about telling Lewis.

Eventually one day he would find out. He can't be that fucking stupid. Although my theory is he's fucking that blonde that runs a lot. She's not that exciting anyway, tapped that one in 2039.

Then again, I'd done many things to many girls here. Nick introduced me to the majority of the older ones and then I helped myself with the newer ones. However, ever since Kelly knocked on my door two years ago I'd kept loyal.

It was a shame not getting lots of girls. It's tempting. But I only needed one, that was Kelly.

I felt disgusting, I felt love. I loved the pussy, not the person. Usually this is. But Kelly was just so...good. The right size, she didn't annoy the fuck out of me, she did everything right during sex and most of all she came to me and complained about my brother.

There was so much about her. So much I adored. It made me sick.

Not only did I love the pussy, I also loved the person.

"It doesn't matter now. Let's just forget all about that. Alright?" I allow my hand to glide towards her some more and I turn to face her.

"I'm so glad you're out now." She whispers. So close to my lips, I could smell cigarettes in her breath.

I wanted to taste the cigarettes. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and pushed it towards me as I stuck my tongue neatly inside of her mouth.

We move in sync as I slowly stand up. My lips still touching hers as she jumps up and wraps her legs around me.

I take her to the bedroom and throw her down. But she pulls me down instead and makes her way down to my gentleman floor.

It would only be a matter of time before all of her clothes would be on the floor and I would be back in the game.

For the fourth time this week.